Toribash
Originally Posted by Hamr View Post
100%. It was easy.

what he said

i was unaware that eevee evolved into so many prescription medications
back from the dead
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
So I currently restarted me game, and transfered pokemon lvl 5 over to my game, and I just threw my starer in the pc.

Currently have:

Zoroark lvl 30
Tirtouga lvl 23
Gothita lv 24
Tynamo lvl 24
Litwick 26
Axew lvl 22

Zoroark is my main, and I try to keep everything else below him. By at least 2-3 levels. Also at the third badge, training my other pokemon now, I was depressed when I realized half my pokemon evolved in the high 30's and low 40's, Now I will have baby pokemon til like the 5-6th gym ;-;

Alright, so posted this a week ago. Made an update, leveled things up. Still the same pokemon. I'm feeling achieved. Everything has evolved at least once(except zoroark)

Zoroark lvl 43
Carracosta lvl 39
Gothitelle lv 41
Eelektrik lvl 42
Lampant 41
Fraxure lvl 40

Currently searching for a electric stone and fire stone. Dunno where to find them, but hope its soon. Also, on the 6th badge. I spent the last 2 days training because when I faught the 5th gym I wasn't ready, and didn't realize that the pokemon where in the 30's, mine were in the low 30's I had trouble so I decided to get above everybody else once again and train my heart out
Well if your still looking for fire stone, my friend said that you could find 1 or more on victory road

(EDIT): Srry, I readed the 6th badge thing after i posted, so you can't go to victory road yet
Last edited by Simondigi2; Jun 6, 2011 at 07:27 PM.
"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"
Alright guys, I told my roommates I would do this last year, but I never got around to it until now: I am making a poison gym.

Here's what I'm thinking of as a first draft of my lineup. I know that poison is one of the weaker types in competitive play, but I want to try and actually build a balanced team around the type.

Tentacruel, hazard setup and rapid spinner, special wall
Venusaur, bulky sweeper
Weezing, physical wall
Crobat, anti-stall
Drapion, swords dance sweeper
Gengar, subsplit anti-wall

Thoughts?
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Drapion.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
I'm thinking I might give Crobat pursuit, so I can revenge kill fast psychic sweepers like Alakazam. Prolly going to give Tentacruel surf for dealing with stab earthquake too, although Wheezing is a pretty safe switch in if I can see it coming.

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
I'm thinking I might give Crobat pursuit, so I can revenge kill fast psychic sweepers like Alakazam. Prolly going to give Tentacruel surf for dealing with stab earthquake too, although Wheezing is a pretty safe switch in if I can see it coming.

Not Scald? Scald is ridiculous.

Uh, k. I'm still not used to all the new moves yet.

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Scaaaaaaaaald.