Ranking
Sup, members of Duck! I am Robby, or Rob for short. I've been playing Toribash for about 5 years, with about a 1 year and a half hiatus in between. I take interest in both the forums and the games. I was highly inactive during the first years of my forum days, and only trying to post more in the last 2 years of me playing toribash. I've had two past clans, [ICOF] and [Zero]. I couldn't feel a family bond in those clans. You guys are chill and fun to be around. I really like that about you guys. I've met some of you guys ingame, especially Jingles. We talked a lot, and he said that he would be waiting for my app (here ya go, Jingles). Now, about myself.

I am 12, but surprisingly mature. I am a Filipino, so I eat lots of pancit and lumpia. Since I live in the Philippines, my GMT is +8. I love hobbies, gaming, and doing stuff out of the ordinary. I also play piano and basketball a lot. I am currently in my first year of high school, and it's going nicely. Hope you enjoyed my app. If you want to know more about me, ask away! Goodbye, and quack quack.

also happy birthday jingles hehe
-Blue
Last edited by ImVeryBlue; Oct 25, 2014 at 03:27 PM.
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
He's a good guy, I played with him ingame quite a bit actually.

His age may turn you off (or on in Juhizz's case ;o) but he's a generally pretty swell guy.

Yes from me, not sure how the others feel about it though.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Internet said i should join because internet loves me and he said im way better than any of you at cs go. please accept me pleasssseee
Attached Files
Internet.rpl (8.3 KB, 7 views)
Internet2.rpl (5.6 KB, 4 views)
Internet3.rpl (5.6 KB, 5 views)
Better than Hattersin Belt.
Originally Posted by KillerBotX View Post
Am I in?

No
Originally Posted by Unsub View Post
Internet said i should join because internet loves me and he said im way better than any of you at cs go. please accept me pleasssseee

On a scale of 1-10, what's your favorite color of the alphabet and why.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Thanks, Jingles and Rfifan. Does that mean I'm accepted?
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
I'd wait for one more person to be on the safe side
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/