Toribash
hello.
im searching a good arena shooter, except Unreal Tournament, Quake and Tribes: Ascend.

also i want to know which one i s the newest unreal tournament part and what was it release date, cuz actually i got only UT3
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
iam searching to download Minecraft for free for mac
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Trice, you can test out the Demo on their site.

Two days and nights of play time before the demo is over.

Otherwise you can buy it or play classic.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by tricerafi View Post
iam searching to download Minecraft for free for mac

you have to buy minecraft, if u download a "full" version for free its illegal.

there is a clone "manic digger" but im not sure if its for mac avaible. just take a look.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Having recently downloaded and played Treasure Adventure Game as a result of the recent thread posted, I've rediscovered my love for Metroidvania (or just Metroid style) games.

As such, I would appreciate any recommendations for other Metroidvania/Metroid style games that anyone could think of.

Examples of this genre are:
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night/Dawn of Sorrow/Order of Ecclesia etc. (most recent handheld castlevania games apply)
La Mulana, Super Metroid, IWBTG, and Knytt.
Hi I've been searching for a certain game recently.
I fail to put the game's ideas into words, but found a guy who is searching for the same thing. So.

Originally Posted by Fraser Kobayashi" View Post
Hi there ive been looking for this game i player possibly 8-10 years ago for PC. It consisted of a short fat kid with a slingshot who travels across the US he starts off in California in alcatraz prision where he fights off ghosts, then i forgot why but cali get blown up and becomes an island then this kid drives to other parts of the US.
The game play is all 2D basic same screen mission start on one side of the screen get to other side once completed you kept going till you finished the area then would go into a driving mode and just dodge trees and such on the way to your next destination. Ive been looking for this game for a ridiculously long time ive read some posts that have ended with no answer. First ever post hope i can get my answer. Cheers.

Btw we are looking about 90s id say window 95/98

art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
I also found this game, but it's not the right one.
The "kid" looks like a fat dude/redneck and the style is more cartoonish.
And that game is not as bloody/"scary".
Thanks for searching, though ;)

One of the other levels in the game I'm searching for involved mount rushmore and there was a monster that didn't have enough food, so he was eating rocks(?) and when the level started he ate himself and dissapeared...
In a totally cartoonish way.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc