Originally Posted by Uric View Post
I hope you build him right.
By god I hope you do.

Well that won't be rare...
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
154 cs in 36 minutes?

Also Akali only had swifties?

i wasn't worried about cs

also akali sold her items at the end lol, she had tri, hextech revolver and a long sword added to those swifties
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by Dargon View Post
That Trundle is a troll!

Hmm, I need a good jungler which you can carry with..

Play nocturne.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
I play Lee Sin when I try hard to win in ranked. 17-5 record with him I think. Nocturne is really good too.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Trundle is my favorite jungler. He might not be the best with ganks, but his sustain is ridiculously good, and is an extremely helpful part of the team even when the laning phase is over. His ultimate makes you god tier tank, and lets you instantly shut down their bruiser or tank.

As for Nocturne, he used to be my favorite jungler until I found Trundle. Ganks are very dependent on his Q skillshot, and if they have flash they are guaranteed to escape from you. But at level 6, it's a walk in the park. The park of death.

And lastly, while I'm on the subject of junglers, I was playing some 5v5 normal the other day, wasn't paying attention, and got the last pick of the team comp. It was jungler. I didn't feel like playing any of my usuals, so I picked Darius. I loved Darius when he first came out, and stopped playing him for no reason. I had never jungled with him. The beginning was extremely rough, since I didn't know to start with armor and pots, and went with a vamp. scepter. But by the 20 minute mark I was 7/2/?. We would've won, if the support and carry didn't rage and give up on the game by selling their whole build and running at the enemies head first.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Originally Posted by Dargon View Post
That Trundle is a troll!

Hmm, I need a good jungler which you can carry with..

Warwick! You barely have to recall because of his amazing sustain.
Dose is dead.
Originally Posted by Dose View Post
Warwick! You barely have to recall because of his amazing sustain.

oh god no
you forgot to say that he cant gank and is useless pre-6.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
I was 100% winrate with jungle J4 (10/10) up until me and Ed got paired with legitimate trolls. They were proper feeding, like running under turrets on purpose and shit.

So ye, J4 wins games if you're good enough at dem combos.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks