Ranking
Long time, people.

Soooooo..... got the message from Uber, might make a comeback. Seems i last logged in on May 24, 2014(really a long time, too busy irl).

Maybe you guys will see me around more
-
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Sup perica. I actually told him to post, lol. Any progress in bodybuilding?

During this winter break we had I went to the gym 3 hours a day, everyday. I'm making all kinds of gains. Gym didn't work for the past 4 days so I was kinda feeling down Yeh, my only emotions come from the gym
I actually saw the result of your bodybuilding in fb, you are sexy, in a non-homo way.

Originally Posted by Oscar1412 View Post
Long time, people.

Soooooo..... got the message from Uber, might make a comeback. Seems i last logged in on May 24, 2014(really a long time, too busy irl).

Yo, been a while since the last we saw you Oscar.
I'm going in-game now to start recruiting if anyone wants to join.
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
Originally Posted by Oscar1412 View Post
Long time, people.

I'm glad you are back. I think I asked this long time ago but I forgot the answer. What are you studying? Important stuff is coming up for me in school but I don't invest any time in my studies. Probably because I don't have a goal where to put my studies in to use.

Originally Posted by perica View Post
During this winter break we had I went to the gym 3 hours a day, everyday. I'm making all kinds of gains. Gym didn't work for the past 4 days so I was kinda feeling down Yeh, my only emotions come from the gym

Shit man. I have been so lazy that I workout like once a week. So I get no gains at all. I don't have any equipment and I have never went to a gym before. Do you do any home workouts? My routine seems kinda meh and the only effective thing I can do is train abs. Also tell me how did you gain weight so fast. I don't understand really. Teach me, senpai.

Originally Posted by Ruadhan View Post
I'm going in-game now to start recruiting if anyone wants to join.

I'll try to go ingame on the weekend. If you are going to play message me so I would remember.
Wil do Uby! Trying ingame didn't go so well, no one joined the server. There were other recruitment servers with a lot of people in them too.
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post

Shit man. I have been so lazy that I workout like once a week. So I get no gains at all. I don't have any equipment and I have never went to a gym before. Do you do any home workouts? My routine seems kinda meh and the only effective thing I can do is train abs. Also tell me how did you gain weight so fast. I don't understand really. Teach me, senpai.

Here are some must-do's if you wanna get "serious" about it
-http://www.bodybuilding.com/ make this your browsers home page and find your way around the site, you can learn every, and yes EVERY existent excercise here

-take a gym membership, home workouts are bullshit and in my case, even fuck up your form

-atleast 4 days a week:
1.back
2.chest
3.arms
4.legs and shoulders
yes that is the groupation of the muscles that I do
do abs when u feel like doing them, they are made in the kitchen, not in the gym or home

-meat, meat, meat (CHICKEN MOSTLY)

-eat 6,7 times a day, if you're already doing that, try the opposite- also follow them on youtube, they are great and explain a lot
Well shit. That involves a lot of time and resources. I will probably still stick to home workouts. As long as I do the exercises correctly. Well I'll probably try working out 2 or 3 times a week and buy some equipment. I guess buying a pull up bar and some dumbbells would be enough, right? And eating is a problem for me. I can't cook so asking my mom or grandmother to make me chicken everyday would be kinda awkward. For some reason I'm kinda embarrassed to tell them that I want to get gains and shit. I'll get my shit together some day and probably ask them to provide me with that much meals. I usually do chest, biceps, triceps and shoulders in 1 session. And I kinda do some certain exercises that would mostly benefit breakdance. Would I actually make progress by working out like that twice a week or I am just wasting my time by doing that? I googled and there are mixed feelings about that. I have 0 knowledge about this so point out some mistakes if there are any.