Toribash
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
[shortbus]
stick with two mods instead of three. dont over complicate it, keep it simple, keep it fun.
[/shortbus]

also, hi rutz.

Ben is right (as he usually is) Hi Ben.
2 mods, 1 replay each. Makes for a cooler event.

Also, i got a few replays in the pipeline. I'll give them to you when they're done Timmy.
Forever a Stone
Would be happy if you gona help us (TimmboyG and me) to judge the event.. If all goes well, we host it in decembre (1.12. - 19.12.).. what do you think?
Originally Posted by Rutz View Post
Ben is right (as he usually is) Hi Ben.
2 mods, 1 replay each. Makes for a cooler event.

Also, i got a few replays in the pipeline. I'll give them to you when they're done Timmy.

Can't wait to see them. I'm just working on my ollie and grinds on the flatbar mod.
Made some quick replays today. Got the 50 grind and the nose grind now. Might try to do a tricktionary with tricks and grinds.
Btw, do you know how attach a small layer (with 0 friction) on the tail and nose?

i am a bird now - Lil B

Nope, modding is something way beyond me.

Originally Posted by BBKing View Post
Would be happy if you gona help us (TimmboyG and me) to judge the event.. If all goes well, we host it in decembre (1.12. - 19.12.).. what do you think?

totally doable.
Forever a Stone
I have some new replays for you, Rutz.
The Pre Scool one I made today. If you want can you give me some feedback on the replays?
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Nov 18, 2014 at 08:56 PM.

i am a bird now - Lil B

only the first one works for me, don't have the mod for the other 3, but a very nice 360 shuv right there.
Forever a Stone
Originally Posted by Rutz View Post
only the first one works for me, don't have the mod for the other 3, but a very nice 360 shuv right there.

Thank you . Its an older replay but I really liked the landing of this trick. Also here is the mods so you can watch the other replays

Here is the mod

i am a bird now - Lil B

Ohhh, very smooth. I like how you try to make them as realistic as possible.

here's the ones i made so far (Still getting the hang of it again)
Attached Files
hardflipmanualish.rpl (164.3 KB, 33 views)
timmyvid.rpl (418.4 KB, 23 views)
Forever a Stone
That hardflip looked cool, nice rotation too. When I try hardflips they often go straight and I won't be able to land them. NIce grind as well. I think the flatbar would be a great mod for you to skate on.

i am a bird now - Lil B

The grind has a bit more to it..just watch the whole replay.
Also..yea..first hardflip that i was able to land, big one as well

I'll try the flatbar tomorrow, its anime watching time now!
Forever a Stone