Ranking
I understand that you had finals Graft, but do finals really take 3 weeks to finish? Well whatever the case you're back so I don't care. I'll be on a for short amount of time, I have work later today so I won't be able to get on afterwards.
Last edited by JNRiot; Mar 15, 2016 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Needed to add an extra word
I am an Otaku, I am Neet Employed, I am... NYAN GOD!!!!
K Il try to host a tryout sometime soon. If any other members see also come to help plz.
Fluffy, I'd love to help with the tryouts whenever you have time. I'm free all day every day this week XD. Just let me know if you need help.
is it possible for the tryouts, to give one of us you trust most with the permission to invite people in the clan, and you can personally test them too.
Like I said I would prefer it if you would send any promising applicants to the recruitment center. But you are right as well, with my schedule as it is it would probably help to have someone else who can invite people. I have Thursday, Friday, and Saturday off and I get off pretty early on Wednesday. So if you want to try-out for the recruitment position during those days then that's fine by me. Oh but I should mention that I do have plans Friday so I don't know how long or when I may be able to get on.
PLZ give me an explanation why I got kicked.

TY
-----
Yes I was going to stay and the only reason I was going to leave was because no one was active besides me and jakanbox. So fourth I was going to stay because more ppl were joining last I tried to join a clan was 3 days ago. I was forum active but no one has permissions to invite ppl into the clan. IM on the forums every 2 hours wth plz rethink your decision and invt me back.

TY
-----
UM you kicking me got me really upset and I really want to say I'm sorry I did not know you have been busy and I am truly sry for that. I want to give you a full explanation for the reason I wanted to leave, 1st no one was never active besides jakabox, 2nd which I am truly sry for all the things I said I did not no you were busy and I am truly sry about that, 3rd ever since I joined the clan we have never had a war, but now we can and you can probably guess what I want; I want to be back in the clan that's all I want and I am truly sry for everything I said about you JNRiot plz message me as soon as possible ty and I am sry.

TY JNRiot.
-----
ALSO I love this clan so much and jakabox still owes me 3000tc lol.
TY
Last edited by bubby101; Mar 16, 2016 at 08:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I don't know bubby, you say you were on the forums every two hours but never once did I see you judge an application or post on the clan thread. Forum activity and posting is a must if you want to be in this clan. You also tried to clan hop over to WAPOW due to my inactivity, and although I'm not as active as I would like, it can't be helped. Warring is also hard since every ones time zones are different, I want to schedule times for us to all be on so we can war but I know that may never happen so that what the try-outs are going to be for. I'm willing to give you a second chance bubby but you need to go over the rules of the clan in the OP.

~~~~~

Effective immediately Jak has been kicked. He has gone two weeks without posting once and that is unacceptable.
Last edited by JNRiot; Mar 16, 2016 at 03:51 PM.
Originally Posted by JNRiot View Post
You are very right. Considering the fact that most of us live in different time zones it is hard to set up wars with other clan mates. As for doing wars with people who are online, I would but whenever I get on it seems no one else is on. (That and I'm not a very war oriented person, in all honesty I believe I suck at this game and it screws with my moral when I war.)

As for the try-outs Fluffy, what are the try-outs going to be for?

Also Haha I don't know if you noticed but your post was in a larger font than normal, I will admit it kinda took me by surprise. (~o_o)~

I did it on purpose :3 I was half asleep and it was blurry but oh well
Toribash? completed it mate

Oh its because you never said I could judge the apps sry.
-----
I didn't know I could judge the apps and can I be part of the clan recruitment I'll tryout and when will the tryout be.
TY
-----
I will pay more attention to the apps and I will judge them I'm sry for not doing that before
Last edited by bubby101; Mar 16, 2016 at 07:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yeah. Who has permission to recruit because it is somewhat difficult to get dome people to make an app. And if they dont want to make an app I could see why you wouldnt want them maybe. But we gotta get more people at the moment. Not saying that we will let everyone in but the people that are actually good and cool. If you know what I mean.