Toribash
Dred is a good idea but keep it to the clan thread please, more members are going to be able to read it that way.
<frandavi>: You has the $w4g
Proud member of (VoC)!

Belt: Im Blackbelt

Activity On Forum Rate: To be honest 4 out of 10

Activity ingame About 9 out of 10

Something about yourself: Well I am a Highschool Freshman im in 1st Year/Grade 7
My name is Mark, and I like toribash like games and yea
well thats all it :3

Why You Want to join? Because I want to learn how to Spar like ic0n and Decypher
Originally Posted by maruto600 View Post

Something about yourself: Well I am a Highschool Freshman im in 1st Year/Grade 7

Why You Want to join? Because I want to learn how to Spar like ic0n and Decypher

Guys guys I know his app is not superb, but please give this guy a chance. I'm ingame with him right now and he's a nice guy and he really wants to learn. Maruto has alot of potential and I think if we all taught him and helped him, he would flourish. I vouch for this guy and I hope you guys do to
Last edited by ic0n; Aug 7, 2014 at 08:53 AM.
Oheythere ic0n
Well, his app is good, but his forum activity kills it. We need really good forum active people. I mean, he only has 8 posts and one of those is his app. If he wants to join, he needs to post way more.
Buze | Infinity | Orbus
I know that he didn't post much, but like he could be a guy that's on the forum everyday but doesn't know what to post (like me lel).
<frandavi>: You has the $w4g
Proud member of (VoC)!
Originally Posted by maruto600 View Post

im going to say no your forum activity is not that freat
I suck at this game in case you were wondering