Toribash
View Poll Results: Who is your favorite rapper?
Drake [Drizzy]
2 Votes / 5.26%
Lil' Wayne [Weezy F. Baby]
8 Votes / 21.05%
Kanye West [Yeezy]
0 Votes / 0%
Eminem
26 Votes / 68.42%
T.I.
0 Votes / 0%
MackMaine
0 Votes / 0%
Birdman [Baby]
0 Votes / 0%
Ludacris
2 Votes / 5.26%
50 Cent
0 Votes / 0%
Mims
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Brolover View Post
MOBI: So when you say we don't understand the meaning behind the real music, you do relise Eminem puts emotion into his songs right? Also Eminem is known for his ability to produce flows and beats effective, he is not known for being white.

Reekondub: Eminem has been in songs with Biggie Smallz, so how did he make it on the list if this poll only includes new rappers?

I never said you didnt know that he made good music, i said i doubted hat you could understand what he or any of the other rappers were ACTUALLY saying in their songs. Every word has a meaning, and being able to understand what they are saying gives the music more feeling. Not many people here can tell me what the actual meaning of the following is without googling it:

"Soo Woop"
"Da Da Doe"
"M.O.B"
"Whats Crakkin?"

I mean im only making a point :/ Sorry to be blunt about it but its
Inevitably true.
Also eminem is on the list because he's made songs recently lik:
My Mom, Insane, Elevator, etc...
Reekondub: Eminem has been in songs with Biggie Smallz, so how did he make it on the list if this poll only includes new rappers?

Thats not true, from what I know. Those are remixes from around 2000, such as the "Dead Wrong (Remix)".
As far as I know, the only white rapper known to do some song with Biggie was R.A. The Rugged Man... and I bet most people commenting on this thread don't even know him.
Biggie once said about R.A. The Rugged Man: "Damn I though I was the illest..."

"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
Originally Posted by GenkiSudo View Post
Thats not true, from what I know. Those are remixes from around 2000, such as the "Dead Wrong (Remix)".
As far as I know, the only white rapper known to do some song with Biggie was R.A. The Rugged Man... and I bet most people commenting on this thread don't even know him.

I'm not saying you're wrong but even so, he's been around for a very long time

MOBI: Those have meanings? Get out of this thread, SKEET SKEET.
Last edited by Brolover; Apr 8, 2010 at 02:06 AM.
Show a bro some love.
MOBI: Those have meanings? Get out of this thread, SKEET SKEET.

Well it was a normal debate until that statement...
Originally Posted by apple View Post
Eminem's the only modern rapper I can stand listening too, and I don't even like him that much...

same with me Except I do enjoy listening to him.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Originally Posted by MOBI View Post
Well it was a normal debate until that statement...

Errr, you were arguing that stupid people who make music as such, use shitty rhymes (more like an idocy) like as you mentioned. Seriously, if that's the case rappers nowadays have extremely immense vocabularys. To make it rain for example means that you throw a 'stack' of 1 dollar bills in the air above a stripper obviously set in a titty bar... what do bullshit meanings like that serve as?
Show a bro some love.
Originally Posted by reekondub View Post
Eminem has new songs. 'we made you' is fairly new. 'forever', and a bunch others.

Plenty of other rappers have made new songs but aren't on the radio, they're modern too.

Genki, I've been liking RA lately. Only heard him in your thread and can't stop listening to it. Thanks
To make it rain for example means that you throw a 'stack' of 1 dollar bills in the air above a stripper obviously set in a titty bar... what do bullshit meanings like that serve as?

On the contrary, That is not the EXACT meaning for the phrase.
Originally Posted by NoodleSnack View Post
Plenty of other rappers have made new songs but aren't on the radio, they're modern too.

Genki, I've been liking RA lately. Only heard him in your thread and can't stop listening to it. Thanks

No problem man. He's a crazy dude! Very raw artist.

Check this out, I'll select some tracks for you:

Last edited by GenkiSudo; Apr 10, 2010 at 12:03 AM.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
Originally Posted by MOBI View Post
On the contrary, That is not the EXACT meaning for the phrase.

Well the other meaning as mentioned by R Kelly, is to ejaculate so it creates a rain type effect. Obviously it then goes all over the 'hoe'.
Show a bro some love.