Ranking
Released Level 2 along with Level 2 with normal tori so you guys don't have to do it yourself :P
Attached Files
Level2Complete.rpl (478.7 KB, 45 views)
Pirate: smilies, your textures kick so much ass

<~ClockworkMonkey> sometimes, you don't try really hard and things just work out

where are the training mods? or could someone post how to run and walk
sarcasm is 1 of the many services i offer oh and also i am famous online
there's a thread for that. go and take just a few seconds and search the forum. ITS REALLY NOT THAT HARD
- its been a while
Umm Nutty said that we could remove everything but the enviroment.Im having trouble with that could you (Smilies2) post a normal tori for every mod.

EDIT: Never Mind
Last edited by Anestesic; Feb 15, 2009 at 08:33 PM.
im haveing truble with replays
every time i download one it cant load the mod the replay needs for it even though i have the mod

nvm fixxed it it was cus they had a html extension wich i deleted awsome replays ile edit the mod so they have normal tori instead of modded one
Last edited by DCLzexon; Feb 15, 2009 at 07:14 PM.
ok time to show my anger here.
why the F! don`t you just have normal tori ALL THE TIME ! this blanace system sucks !

other then that awesome mod! xD
Helge Sverre - System Developer
https://helgesverre.com
It will be good if you'll release new series of the mod with normall tori ... beacouse these modificated are shitty !
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
o Kaszanas u can do it yourself ,

just do like nuthug said in previous pages

open the mod with the notepad , and them delete everything that it's not an enviornmental obeject.