Toribash
Belt: Custom belt
Preferred Mods: Taekkyon, wushu, aikido and judo.
Old Clans: I don't remember them all, but I've been in ToriBR, Hunters and Addicted.
Why you want to join?: Because I have some friends here, and I think Urban is the best clan I can be in, with th
Skills you can bring to Urban: Well I play almost all mods, not only one, so it can be good for the clan.
Other Qualities: Active (in-game and in-forum), and also in IRC. I've playing tb since march 08, and I have some experience.
You will need to include 3-5 replays.
Attached Files
aikidox1.rpl (52.0 KB, 7 views)
In the last turn.rpl (71.0 KB, 5 views)
wushudecap.rpl (24.6 KB, 4 views)
punch+kick combo.rpl (49.3 KB, 8 views)
random replay.rpl (55.0 KB, 4 views)
Originally Posted by leilak View Post
leyz would be someone id like to test, but i dunno about the others

would like that as well
[Urban]|OLDA
Seeing on how i was never brought back into the picture of joining i would like to resign signing up for Urban for those who not only posted regarding me in a positive way but those who said yes i thankyou=)

And also from what I can see yall really never took a real liking to me from the beginning and thats my fault and I apologize for that..
Last edited by RocYaJaw; Jun 20, 2009 at 03:34 AM.
I just Roc'ed Ya JAW[42]Times
Leyz is a yes.
And about killpiu, not quite sure. Answer me back if you want my vote, did you buy QI?
he isnt the best in sp or mp.
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
So it looks like I already have 5 yes votes, btw thx everybody who voted ^^, so i guess my app now will be moved to testing? :o
Well when ern desides that its time.. but i think we might.. focus.. on Kingdrake and ace120 first.. since they are being voted on and tested now..

But hang in there.. your time will come.. (i hope)
[Urban]|OLDA