Ranking
View Poll Results: What form of government suggested is best?
devil1337's suggestion
1 Votes / 16.67%
LWafflez's suggestion
5 Votes / 83.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Each branch can have a couple of elected members that make up the council. Those members can be like the leaders of the separate branches and deal with the issues within. Any idea for something can be sent to the users branch leaders and they can decide if it's a good enough idea to bring to the council.
Originally Posted by LWafflez View Post
Each branch can have a couple of elected members that make up the council. Those members can be like the leaders of the separate branches and deal with the issues within. Any idea for something can be sent to the users branch leaders and they can decide if it's a good enough idea to bring to the council.

I guess that can work, it is a good idea for each branch to select two, maybe three of its members to be apart of the council and forward the accepted suggestions/events to them.
Originally Posted by rhyz View Post
I also think we should have a event organizing team.

I have to agree on that one. If we held events, we would become more known and a more favored organization.
Originally Posted by WolfIce View Post
I have to agree on that one. If we held events, we would become more known and a more favored organization.

Yep
Former Toribasher. Never any good though.
Rest in peace Tint.
Originally Posted by LWafflez View Post

This is the best idea I've seen so far. Haven't seen much about the actual branches though.

Originally Posted by rhyz View Post
I also think we should have a event organizing team.

Yes, preferably including the GM's in the org.
Originally Posted by Rayleigh View Post
Yes, preferably including the GM's in the org.

Heh heh, finally some work.
Former Toribasher. Never any good though.
Rest in peace Tint.
Hey I also want to be in the event organizing team because I plan to be a GM but I need to get some experience under my belt.
Made the poll.

Check here, here, and here for devil's suggestions.

Check here for Waff's suggestion.

You must check these before voting.

If the votes are tied, then the systems will be combined.