Toribash
Original Post
In the Singapore newspapers
THE GAME is in the local newpapers here!
Its because there is a Games Convention Asia this week... http://www.gc-asia.sg

Visitors are going to be checking out the forums too... you guys are going to be famous...lol
Attached Images
NabiNews.jpg (89.6 KB, 750 views)
ToriNews.jpg (83.7 KB, 608 views)
the multiplayer would suck tho since u would also have to buy a WiiConnect24 cable (which costs $10), a wii, plus a regkey(if ur a demo) and that puts a total of $280 for the wii version of toribash. and then theres also the optional joint and blood colors, which raises the price a lot more. so if ya ask me, i say its gonna suck
YOU are needed! Please read THIS thread.
you are an idiot.
"well, you can't really play toribash at all, because you need to learn how to play, and you need a regkey, and a computer, and an internet connection, and a house. i mean, that's like 0.5-2.5 million us dollars right there."
Haha... 666 strikes again.

Toribash on the Wii would be abso-fuxing-lutely amazing.

End of story.

Quiz on Friday.

Class dismissed.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sadly, my ways of sarcastic, thought out, dignified and insightful flaming are being copied.
Damn you, Spencer!
Last edited by PlayerID666; Sep 16, 2007 at 06:58 AM.
Originally Posted by PlayerID666 View Post
you are an idiot.
"well, you can't really play toribash at all, because you need to learn how to play, and you need a regkey, and a computer, and an internet connection, and a house. i mean, that's like 0.5-2.5 million us dollars right there."

Originally Posted by Streak9Peace View Post
and then theres also the optional joint and blood colors, which raises the price a lot more...

=D

well i just got a ds for my birthday so i hope toribash ds comes out >.<
Sick! We's is famous! But since we were all regged here first, naturally there'll be some sort of reward for us on the wii version. Rightrightright??