Ranking
I got banned by KitFox because I told everyone that the Bomb and Clue thing was a prank
I like doing art and stuff| GATA |... My Deviant Art Http://Riqochaii.Deviantart.com/
- correcting someones spelling in a thread about people having bad spelling

- for 'ruining Heroes' by saying in IRC that Sylar dies (I don't watch heroes, just made up a random thing )

- there was a guy spam posting links to some website in wibbles, so i changed the url to point to lemonparty.org, got banned for that strangely, despite over 9000 people in wibbles insisting that wibbles has no secret rules
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
The reason for my last ban was "Dont Come Back"

I loled when i saw it, then i got pissed
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I have never gotten banned before. But if someone bans me because of this post i will lol.
[T3AL][Fish][o7]
My name's Mr. Cupcake.
I'm banned at an other forum at the moment for the reason 'just because, goodnite girl'.

It's a moderators game, ban Nishino and you win a cookie. :'D
I'm more banned than unbanned lol. =[

Oh wait, I also got an IP ban once on that same forum because I was flaming with the Head Admin in a thread in the general section.
He banned me when he couldn't win. =[
Had to make a story about him to get unbanned. D= Never been so embarrased in my life.
Originally Posted by Nishiino View Post
I'm banned at an other forum at the moment for the reason 'just because, goodnite girl'.

It's a moderators game, ban Nishino and you win a cookie. :'D
I'm more banned than unbanned lol. =[

Oh wait, I also got an IP ban once on that same forum because I was flaming with the Head Admin in a thread in the general section.
He banned me when he couldn't win. =[
Had to make a story about him to get unbanned. D= Never been so embarrased in my life.

Wow thats alot of bans in 9 days :|
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
can't remember the reason, but i still lol about the time that blam tried to permaban me but fucked it up because he can't work the admin cp.
lol