Toribash
Originally Posted by Kumer View Post
blood splats lag a bit.

Open "toribash/data/script/shader/settings.txt" and lower the splatter amount.

Originally Posted by CRASH3R View Post
hmm i got a suggestion, an attempt of soft shadows ^_^ itll probably have to be lower quality from the real stuff

I don't see this happening.

Originally Posted by noscd5335 View Post
yeah when it first starts fast then at the last it starts to lag alot

If the shaders lag too much use the creator and set low values for horizon's, sky's and shine's fade. Don't forget to save.
It starts lagging more as there are more splatters. Open "toribash/data/script/shader/settings.txt" and lower the splatter amount.
some issues with the shaders
the blood splats do not match blood colour if the blood isnt default and when i went to the replay screen i couldnt see the scroller on some shaders

all said and done this is awesome i play toribash on a laptop so ive never used shaders before
[Pure], wanna join?
Originally Posted by weed33 View Post
some issues with the shaders
the blood splats do not match blood colour if the blood isnt default and when i went to the replay screen i couldnt see the scroller on some shaders

all said and done this is awesome i play toribash on a laptop so ive never used shaders before

Blood color matches tori's blood, not ukes. This cannot be changed.
Either we color the menu with the floor or we color neither. Cannot change that either.
I get an error with the creator.lua

EDIT: Nevermind, i figured it out
Gotta redownload the "shader.lua"
Last edited by MOBI; Mar 17, 2010 at 01:04 AM.
srderr.txt :

Lua script error in file shader.lua: cannot open ./data/script/shader/default.TXT: No such file or directory
Lua script error in file shader_creator.lua: cannot open ./data/script/shader/default.TXT: No such file or directory

Originally Posted by gabiel View Post
srderr.txt :
Lua script error in file shader.lua: cannot open ./data/script/shader/default.TXT: No such file or directory
Lua script error in file shader_creator.lua: cannot open ./data/script/shader/default.TXT: No such file or directory

You need the default shader. Download the zip and unpack it in your scripts folder. Make sure the path to the txts is "toribash>data>script>shader>*.txt".