Ranking
Why do you want to be a Single Ally to eVo?: because it is a good clan Iv'e seen some of the people in-game
How do you know us: in-game
How long have you known us?: well I don't all of you but some for like 2-3 months.
Why do you want to be a Single Ally to eVo? Because.
How do you know us? Meh, I've applied... And some of my fans are here.
How long have you known us? Idk, pretty long I think.
M I N I V A N
Why do you want to be a Single Ally to eVo?
How do you know us?
How long have you known us?

Old clan member. I know you for all those reasons. I left a year ago. Not nearly good enough to reapply, plus I'm in Reaper with some of my friends. Still <3 eVo doe.
Single Allies trippy? <3
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Why hello there.
You might wanna change the [Clan]Dad to [i]Daddy.

Lots of changes etc.
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
Updated, sorry for the wait..

I am updating everything in the board and working on expanding our system and its possibilities and I am hoping the listed players here can help us out!

- This thread is still under construction and being discussed. The players listed will be reviewed, some of the players will be removed.
Last edited by Tripstone; Dec 16, 2012 at 10:54 AM.
How did you hear of [eVo]?:

Seen ingame, back in 07-08

How long have you known our Roster? (Members): Since '08 (bout 4 years)

Why do you wish to be [eVo] "Other Voice":

I've always wanted to join eVo, but I don't play enough toribash to have a 10th dan belt lol. This is the next best thing for me.

Will you help spread the name of [eVo]:

Most Definitely

Are you forum active?:

As of now, yes. However, I am working on my education 24/7, so I can't promise you an active member, forum-wise. When I do check the forums, on the other hand, I'll be on these boards.
I play bass