Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Theo regardless of post count we should really try hard not to be rude, thats not what ICOF stands for. not the one i knew.

And fletinio if your referring to flamespikes post he was mostly joking with his application.
As for RIKU or whatnot i don't give a damn about that i wasn't here when whatever happened to it happened or whatnot but i still think we were overly rude about the whole mess...

Regardless lets just try to tone it down a bit Outer fury doesn't imply we let it out in our words guys. we let it out in our replays.

Originally Posted by phydadawg View Post
Why are you arguing with him, he's right.
What many of us including me have done is wronged someone. Arguing about his post count or our basis for it is useless and wrong.
I sincerely apologize for my conduct sir.
And im sorry to my clan for setting a bad example.
And to think I call myself a leader. When what I really did is see what my mates posted and take their bias as my own. I wont ever let this happen again and i hope our members will learn from this.
-Phydadawg

It takes balls to admit this my good friend
PHYDA HAS BIG DANGLEBERRIES!
but im affraid im partially to blame for setting a bad example.
My conduct towards L3rk was improper aswell, but though i did have a reasion for that i did handle it improperly, you see i needed to be a bit harsh to show him that it was frustrating me, and unless i am wrong our whole clan.

Lets be nicer people.
Last edited by Vamp_09; May 29, 2012 at 04:28 PM.
Technical Old School. - It exists.

Active in forums (0-10): 7

Active in-game (0-10):8.5

Belt: Black

Talents/ abilities (Art, Music, replay making, sparring, tricking etc.): Free Running

Why do you think iCoF is right for you?: i heard that it was a talented clan

Where or from who did you hear of iCoF?: my friend

Why should we accept you?: because i feel like i have spent too long being a 'Lone Wolf' and i need to join a clan where i can make an impact

Tell us about you: good sense of humour, serious when needed and frikin hardcore!!
Originally Posted by WxKxRaZoRz View Post

Active in forums (0-10): 7

Active in-game (0-10):8.5

Belt: Black

Talents/ abilities (Art, Music, replay making, sparring, tricking etc.): Free Running

Why do you think iCoF is right for you?: i heard that it was a talented clan

Where or from who did you hear of iCoF?: my friend

Why should we accept you?: because i feel like i have spent too long being a 'Lone Wolf' and i need to join a clan where i can make an impact

Tell us about you: good sense of humour, serious when needed and frikin hardcore!!

hmm ingame test maybe ?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MUST SEE

EATE CHEESE LIKE A BOSS!FRIENDS NOZ CHAZER KILLTHECOOK ♥☺

Active in forums (0-10): 5 it will change for good later

Active in-game (0-10): 5 ^^ same

Belt: 7th Dan

Talents/ abilities (Art, Music, replay making, sparring, tricking etc.): art making heads..

Why do you think iCoF is right for you?: I already was in this clan and I like to be here

Where or from who did you hear of iCoF?: I don't remember

Why should we accept you?: hmm cuz I was in this clan before long time ago (3 years) and I'm good fried of point

Tell us about you: I will tell you when you will accept me
HxyC that all
i know hxyc is really good ive played him before so unless we need to test him :/ i say yes ^^
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
Originally Posted by HxyC View Post

Active in forums (0-10): 5 it will change for good later

Active in-game (0-10): 5 ^^ same

Belt: 7th Dan

Talents/ abilities (Art, Music, replay making, sparring, tricking etc.): art making heads..

Why do you think iCoF is right for you?: I already was in this clan and I like to be here

Where or from who did you hear of iCoF?: I don't remember

Why should we accept you?: hmm cuz I was in this clan before long time ago (3 years) and I'm good fried of point

Tell us about you: I will tell you when you will accept me

i say yes good player nuff said :3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MUST SEE

EATE CHEESE LIKE A BOSS!FRIENDS NOZ CHAZER KILLTHECOOK ♥☺
I dont have anything against ... Its a yes but I might wanna check him haha xD PM me when and at what time you can ^^
Underestimating is the main problem in Toribash
yeah so now we wait for phy's reply...
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]

"Name:guys199

Active in forums (0-10):4

Active in-game (0-10):9

Belt:brown

Talents/ abilities (Art, Music, replay making, sparring, tricking etc.):music,spar,

Why do you think iCoF is right for you?:cool

Where or from who did you hear of iCoF?:my friend

Why should we accept you?:cuz iam really need clan

Tell us about you:"well,i gamer,i love play the interesting game,like toribash,gta sa,gta4,the house 1&2,etc"