Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Toribash for different consoles and devices
Has anyone thought about making toribash compatible with android or tablets , or something like that?
And im not just talking about Minibash But the actual toribash in mobile devices, as in like someone is playing on pc but there is other guy playing on his phone or tablet.
So has anyone thought about it, is it possible'?
Originally Posted by Andrsabaka View Post
subject

Apply the same as every other silly device suggestion. Not possible, not capable, and touch controls are the worst thing ever.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Toribash for 3DS
I've recently gotten another 3DS (my other one got stolen),
and it just feels like Toribash would be a perfect game for the system.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Why not just have toribash all on consoles then?

ps4=

x = hold
triangle = relax
circle = contract
square = extend
why are you looking here? the post is up there
But the touchscreen on the 3DS and the joystick seem like a really good combination
for the game.
The joystick would control the camera, clicking the joints would hold/relax/contract/extend,
and XYBA could be shortcuts for hold-all/relax-all, grab.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by SuperROBO1 View Post
Why not just have toribash all on consoles then?

ps4=

x = hold
triangle = relax
circle = contract
square = extend

Because PS4 sucks? Hurrrdurrrrr... (First joke aside who's actually bothered wasting money on a next gen machine? /second joke)

It could potentially happen on the newer machines but why bother? We'll be hitting Steam eventually & Steam have a console on the way that'll have pretty much everything on Steam so long as there's a *nix version. You could even DIY a Steam Machine.

You don't have to be a genius to see which direction resources would be pooled towards.

Sure PS4 & Xbone could do the game, but that'd mean dedicating all dev towards them for the initial releases & adding yet another version to support.

Can't say it'll never happen, but it's not likely.

I saw something about 3DS in another post... Um, no comment?

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
After Steam, 3DS would be a great start for the other 'mainstream' market
of Nintendo gamers.
I mean, they already have Toribash for Wii,
so hoping for a 3DS version wouldn't be that hard, right?
More likely it will happen with the Wii U. toribash is not built for small devices.
Dont even bring up minibash
why are you looking here? the post is up there
Seems like a good idea, however the shift to different consoles is costly and takes some time, not to mention the fact that toribash is generally pc based and it would be hard to link in the forums along with the ingame aspect.
Toribash With Kinect
Please don't blame me if this post sucks but it is my first post on this forum :P

But anyway, what if there was an option in game on the PC version to detect Kinect and then go into Kinect mode? So if you had the Kinect plugged into your PC you could use it with Toribash, and in the server list only servers with other people playing with the Kinect could play with you, and while you were using theKkinect, there would be no frames, all live and you body controlled the character, I know nobody would actually flip to do one in Toribash but still, that would be cool, and since the Kinect detects speed they could make an algorithm like,

Speed (If = > 3.7 (Force = ?) To detect force in punches or kicks!