Ranking
Originally Posted by Piworocks View Post
Fine. I'll organize them all. Bunnies, puppies, and hamsters for all!

ha you do that...

MCLARE get on steam or i will send you pictures of a tree eating a fence!
I swear to the light of the dragons eye. To stay honest to The Code of Drakon. And to never sumbit or die
Either be active in the forums for this clan or I'll be leaving shortly. I'll give you guys until Saturday.
Last edited by mclarensf1; May 23, 2013 at 08:40 AM.
Well then.....

I doubt that anyone in this clan is active enough to respond before you leave... The only reason I answered this is because I have it set so that I receive an email whenever a thread is updated that I subscribed to. This thread was so inactive that I entirely forgot I was subscribed to it. Seriously though, this "clan" just was a group of people. We didn't do anything a normal clan would. In fact, you can ignore the last four words of that sentence, we didn't do anything. Good luck finding a new successful clan, if this one gets driven into the ground.
Be warned, @#w#@. They are coming.
Well if this is how the leader going to be like , then what is point of being here? Anyways i always go to forums but there is nothing to talk about.
Sorry Jack, if you want (and as long as you are active in the forums) I can reccomend you for the clan I'm in. I have been becoming more and more forum active so I get annoyed if nobody is active in the forums
Well then.....

I like to think that this clan died for a good reason, so don't try to revive it...

- Piworocks
Be warned, @#w#@. They are coming.