Toribash
spar with moncho62 : I will comment your part : Good "dodging-like" opener. Good punch and reaction to the kick. Your stance right after the first ko is a bit weird. I enjoyed your chase and your punchs on the ground after being ko, thats make the replay fun and unique. The last hit miss some power.

Nice spar.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Thanks for the cnc mocu :3

So now i really hope u guys like this spar with the BAWS (jclark) xD, and CnC is always apprecieated
Attached Files
#Roi-Spar with jclark.rpl (903.5 KB, 23 views)
A new sparring replay with omega90 ....thats all i got to say :P anyway CnC is much apprecieated
Attached Files
#Roi-Spar with Omega90.rpl (1.04 MB, 17 views)
Very nice spar flow from both of you!

Only have 3 problem:
-Bad reaction when he hit your head first time
-Emotes were very annoying
-KO could've been better

Other than those, it was very enjoying to watch
Hey guys, Roi again with another sparring replay with a clan buddy (xmysticalx) who was actually pretty good and i was trying to be like sonny's style u can check his replay thread here http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=408923 CnC is always appreceiated .
Attached Files
#Roi-Spar-xMysticalx.rpl (816.4 KB, 14 views)
Nice last hit and good fluidity during your steps. Your first move was a bit weird but you transform it into a dodge, so its a good improvising. Some contacts was bad because you was a bit too close (especially when you "land" on his ass ^^).

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

xD ahah yh i agree, me and him were a bit too close at some points because im being aggressive like sonny so yea...btw me and him were communicating through skype so yea i was able to get balance easily, so thank you for the CnC Mocu <3
Originally Posted by R0i View Post
xD ahah yh i agree, me and him were a bit too close at some points because im being aggressive like sonny so yea...btw me and him were communicating through skype so yea i was able to get balance easily, so thank you for the CnC Mocu <3

Good luck to being aggressive ^.~
Free Style Sparrer
Hi guys Roi here with yet another spar with mystical who has improved alot from our last spar which u can check out a bit higher in this page and maybe if u got time, u can check out his replay thread here http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=421277

Anyway here is the spar and CnC is always apprecieated
Attached Files
#Roi-Spar-mystical 2.rpl (750.6 KB, 11 views)
Hi guys Roi here without a replay, i just wanted to say Thanks to everyone who has CnC'd, and for getting me up to 1,600 views on my thread, it really means alot to me to actually get these many views,So uhh yeah...Thank you <3