Endurance Onslaught 6.0
NiP won the first professional game I ever watched. So I kinda grew a fondness towards them I guess.

Fnatic is a bunch of assholes.

I dont know swedish, but I didnt see a translation of this video a while ago and if it was correct they were yelling at NiP telling them they sucked.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Originally Posted by Askijeki View Post
NiP won the first professional game I ever watched. So I kinda grew a fondness towards them I guess.

Fnatic is a bunch of assholes.

I dont know swedish, but I didnt see a translation of this video a while ago and if it was correct they were yelling at NiP telling them they sucked.

They yell "SOPOR" which means garbage, then they go on to scream "You suck" fifty times.
I love NiP :)
PM me with any and all questions
started playing again, this time for real
got s3 because i got deranked after months of abscence but ranked up to s4 today
now i need stable internet connection which is matter of days or months and then i'm coming back to you guys ;)
Fuck yes
Trestet has gotten me back into CS recently, I'm hovering around Nova 2 but I know for a fact I'm rusty.
PM me with any and all questions
Yes, I started playing CS like 2 weeks again too. From Gold Nova 1, got to Master Guardian 2 pretty easy if I say so myself

Originally Posted by Trestet View Post
Yes, I started playing CS like 2 weeks again too. From Gold Nova 1, got to Master Guardian 2 pretty easy if I say so myself

nice
is it actually easier to rank up or are you just lucky?