Toribash
hehe hey i managed to actualy make it easyer to land on feet The top is lighter but heavyer than i have made it before so its balanced and here is a Replay to demenstarate *U NEED NEWEST VERSION TO WATCH IT IT WILL BE FOUND IN FIRST POST GIME A MIN TO PUT THEIR*
Attached Files
KoE basic example.rpl (22.0 KB, 27 views)
Robert A. Heinlein: "Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny."
thank you donkor any more suggestions welcome (dont suggest ramp/rail/gaps) i know about thoughs will do after fine tuning on skatebaord is done :P

EDIT: is this the only 7 page mod xD
EDIT: oops toriboxing has 9 =P i gota beat it hehe
Originally Posted by Danvari View Post
KoE now I can't do nothing! Maybe make the skateboard stay in one place i mean don't go to far.

what u meen u cant do nothing i can do everything now =/
Originally Posted by KoEDeath View Post
EDIT: is this the only 7 page mod xD
EDIT: oops toriboxing has 9 =P i gota beat it hehe

the amount of pages the mod gets has nothing to do with the quality of the mod itself.
else mine would all be bad D:
D: i see well it shows interest in the mod is what i ment i didnt meen quality and you think this is low quality? D: this took me a while to work alot of kinks out
I personally think a lot of people have been waiting for a decent Skateboard mod, and you are very close to make it happen KoE. I'm proud of you :P
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
*gets teary eyed* *STarts speeking in higher voice* You dont know what this meens coming from you! lol but on a serios note thanks rutzy =D anything u have a prblm with now?
yea, i'm to drunk to play properly. Halp
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png