Ranking
I was at a shooting range a couple years ago, was handed a fairly hefty handgun. I didn't really know too much about guns or anything then, didn't bother to check the rounds, etc. The first thing I noticed was how hard the damn trigger was to pull. When I shot it, I recoiled back a step, and the barrel was about an inch away from my nose. Turns out thirteen year old me can't handle a 45 caliber pistol. Not super life threatening, but still scary af.
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Wait, I have a fan?
Ggwp no re.

And what did you feel when your heart stop beating?

I don't remember much, but I was feeling sleepy, then when I woke up, I was in the hospital.
Originally Posted by prodigames View Post
As a victim of bullying and child abuse, for many years I was in a life threatening situation

Pray for prod
u wot m8
Meth addict pointed a gun at my face and told me to take off my clothes then my friend tackled him and bashed his head into the wall. He bashed his head on the wall for a good 3 minutes, then I screamed at my friend to stop, then we ran and I looked back and im pretty sure he died no joke
Giselle is my name, and I suck dick for fame. I only like Pussy, so I don't fuck with dudes. But hey I'm a slut, so PM me for nudes.
I was trapped in my house once with a schizophrenic who was having a bad PCP trip, I got assaulted. I was lucky he never grabbed a knife.