Ranking
View Poll Results: What should be the new name of this org?
Toribash Martial Artists
41 Votes / 62.12%
The Real Fighters of Toribash
8 Votes / 12.12%
The art of life
4 Votes / 6.06%
Sc1ence01's Slaves (aka no name change)
13 Votes / 19.70%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Flow View Post
Maybe pick a martial art and have a realism contest?

I like that idea, lets try to make it happen. I can do wrestling in Toribash with some realism, given that my partner is realistic as well ;).
---
We should also promote irl martial arts/combat sports in TB as a whole. Just think of it, we could have actual tournaments for wrestling, muay thai, karate, etc.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Im pretty good at realism, so I can make some rpls.
Also I can make a video for irlf just gimmie rpls and send me the logo
-----
Lets make a poll to whicg art we use
Last edited by yoshiman60; Apr 3, 2016 at 06:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Channel - ok
We could put all different sports into one big vid. Each one could have it's own spot in the vid.

OR:

We could just make separate vids for each individual sport.

OR:

We could be a little more broad, and make separate vids for each category of sport, so there would be a vid for wrestling, striking, and weapons.

Anyone who wants to contribute should post their realism replays in this thread.

----

Here is a suggestion for the future of IRLF:
As we recieve new members, we should incude ranks for our members based on their experience in their sport. For example: ranks for novices, intermediates, experienced people, and so on.

The ranks of players should be determined by "experts" of martial arts. Experts should not just be the person with the most knowledge in their respective martial art, but the person with the most realism in-game. Experts will oversee their respective sport and train its members in-game.

Experts are appointed by "leaders". Leaders will be in charge of a sport category, and oversee the sports within the category alongside the experts of each. Leaders are players who have good general knowledge of all or most of the sports witin their category. The leader should also be an expert of at least of one of the sports within their category.

Leaders should be appointed by "moderators". Right now, the only moderators are Science and myself. Moderators oversee everything going on within the org, and keep the org running smoothly. Most likely, a moderator will also be a leader and an expert.

Moderators will be appointed by the founders of the org. Experts and leaders of sports can manage what goes on in their respective sub-communities, but the founders can overrule any decision made. There are two founders, Science and myself. For anything to be overruled, we must mutually agree on it. If we cannot agree on something, no changes will be made until a compromise is reached. The same thing goes for the directon of the org. Any big changes to the org as a whole will be decided by the founders.

This is just an idea I came up with and is not official by any means as of right now. Changes to this plan will occur in the future of course. Most of these ideas will be better implemented if the org becomes official.

What are y'alls thoughts on this?
Last edited by Rouxster; Apr 3, 2016 at 08:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I prefer making 1 vid per martial art

also, the system seems good

Founders>Moderators>Leaders>Members
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Sorry for being a bit inactive lately :P

MAS is a thing, ya'know it's like a ''competitive spar'' where you go for both style and the points.

And my GMT is +1 / +2
Wolololololo
Yes, I know what it is, but I don't want to be limited to MAS. We should either make our own mods or use default. For the vid, make cooperative spars with other members of this org, or make selfspars.

I will be making some wrestling replays showcasing one move for each replay. I have my own mod that has good toris for wrestling. Will post it when my replays are finished.
Last edited by Rouxster; Apr 4, 2016 at 04:24 PM.
hi. I get into fights with schoolmates a lot. can i join as the leader of the "freestyle fighting" category?
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2