Toribash
hi,im axtror and im blue belt,dont think me a noob,im rich 35000tc and i want to join FC please accept me
You don't have 35k and 35k isn't rich I have hundreds of thousands of tc in items but you don't hear me bragging. Denied.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Zen! You bully! Let the lil guy dream xD
Men are the best cooks! Cus with 2 eggs, 1 sausage and a bit of milk, he could fill a girl's tum for 9 months.
Hi my name is jakob and I am a black belt age 12 and I live in Australia qld. I would like to join fight club because I think you guys are cool and would really like to join you so please accept and I'm out.

-sincerely
jakob aka jtc20041
Hello my Name is DerpTurtle4, I am 13 I used to own an account that was 3rd Dan I believe (I can't remember it nearly at all) I'm in the New York EST Time zone, AKA GMT -6. My forum activity is probably a 2, but that'd obviously increase if I make it in. and my in game activity is like a 7? I play everyday just only for a couple hours though. Fun fact, I'm actually from Estonia . +My specialty is Regular Aikido
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BTW I don't play ABD often because of the commonly long lines, but I put in Replays that I feel still deserve to be noticed even though not all of them are ABD.
Attached Files
ewhtseghdtj.rpl (60.3 KB, 2 views)
rahsjteuk.rpl (52.2 KB, 2 views)
ghejaeh.rpl (71.2 KB, 2 views)
sjsrtktudl.rpl (78.8 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by DerpTurtle4; Aug 29, 2016 at 07:13 PM.
I am a Derp.....
Our clan is Black+ but certainly feel free to re-apply when you reach Black Belt ^_^
Accepted inviting. @Roukan
Last edited by Merc; Aug 30, 2016 at 11:56 PM.
Names Roukan, my gmt -5 in America and also im 13, belt is 6th dan at the moment Forum activity would be about a solid 9 ,and in game ide say a 10 im pretty good at ABD, Greykido, Mushu, Judo, and TK. I have a Discord but i dont use it that much. (i also like naming my replays wierd stuff)
Attached Files
wat.rpl (49.1 KB, 2 views)
boom.rpl (46.8 KB, 2 views)
kiki.rpl (49.5 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Roukan; Aug 31, 2016 at 10:37 PM.
bruh