Toribash
The thing with this clan is that it isn't stable. We are trying to do too much at once and we are doing this all without our actual leader. We need to slow down a bit and take it step by step. Now, we want to become official, but that is expensive, so firstly we need to do a few wars. This means being ORGANISED and sorting out the best people for the job. It has been very, very difficult for the clan recently, but if we keep strong and stay as one we might be able to pull through. This is the first major clan I have been in and I have learnt so much from you all. The last thing I'd want happening is for a massive fallout and the splitting up of the Clan. Now, we still have our times, yes I know our leader is inactive, but why don't we talk to him personally instead of shouting out accusations on the thread for everyone to see. For all we know, a family member may have died (God forbid) and he might not feel up to the game. In other circumstances, as I'm sure we all know, Mobinladen is a family man and also works. He is EXTREMELY busy as far as I know. The little time he has away from his job is probably spent with his family as they are only young and still need to be raised up. I think we all need to start afresh and slow down. We are making silly accusations and decisions that could affect the whole clan in one way or another. So all I ask of you all is to not judge someone over the Internet. And to also work more as a team rather than scramble to do everything all at once. I'm sorry if someone out there got offended, but all I'm doing is speaking my mind for the sake of keeping this clan in one piece. Stay strong guys!
Guys, look at this.

There's more of this. I have so much wuv.
Attached Images
image.jpg (59.4 KB, 16 views)
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
i have chocolate biscuits, ice tea, and good music :3 what do you have fools?
Become one with the cow.
If you need to contact me, my Discord username is simply "ediblecow."
Originally Posted by ediblecow View Post
Guys what day was yesterday? iv'e lost track

Originally Posted by ediblecow View Post
i have chocolate biscuits, ice tea, and good music :3 what do you have fools?

Cow plz, Spam and Spam, Atleast try to post this on our skype thread.. please. We need to keep the clan thread more clean.
Last edited by xXSJXx; Jul 8, 2014 at 01:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
I'm alittle disappointed, I have to say.. It might only seem like it but no one has read the stuff monkey said, did ya? Am i the only one who read through all this text?? Am I the only one who understands him and has the same thoughts? I know, im not nearly as active as before anymore. But I still know the shit what is going on in flip. As it seems you all don't care about this. You just keep talking o, and on about replays, "ignoring" the important stuff. Monkey said true words and I totally agree with him in one point: the clan needs a reeboot..
are signatures even a thing anymore..?
i just love how no one cared about what monkey said.. Lately the clan only has shit posts (i know i did some) and we are kinda forgeting a bit about what we realy want..
Last edited by rafarato; Jul 8, 2014 at 05:22 PM.
Originally Posted by cheffchen View Post
I'm alittle disappointed, I have to say.. It might only seem like it but no one has read the stuff monkey said, did ya? Am i the only one who read through all this text?? Am I the only one who understands him and has the same thoughts? I know, im not nearly as active as before anymore. But I still know the shit what is going on in flip. As it seems you all don't care about this. You just keep talking o, and on about replays, "ignoring" the important stuff. Monkey said true words and I totally agree with him in one point: the clan needs a reeboot..

Hello?.. Im not ignoring shizz.. but yeah, we need a "re-boot".
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
sj, by saying that u don't really mean you because you were there from the start. (<3)
are signatures even a thing anymore..?