Ranking
Started Fate Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works. Idk.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post

Damn dude, you are about to see the sickest animation in anime history xD

overrated
Fate/Zero was way better
Originally Posted by ConCon View Post
Damn dude, you are about to see the sickest animation in anime history xD

yeah, the animation and art were really good
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Idk. I already watched the F/SN one but kinda curious with this one.
I find every episodes of it is kind of familiar, just noticed that everything inside of the F/SN:UBW is F/SN and the other fate series from google, oh well.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I find every episodes of it is kind of familiar, just noticed that everything inside of the F/SN:UBW is F/SN and the other fate series from google, oh well.

When they first go after Caster and Saber fights the samurai, that's when everything really changes. I think it shows reality sort of... splitting? It was kinda weird. I didn't understand what was going on at all until like a day later when I started thinking about it.

Anyway, I didn't really finish F/sn. I was in the middle of fighting Caster in her little ritual thing? Underground? But it really was terrible. I don't think I can go back after I saw how cute Tohsaka was in ufotable's versions. And Shiro wasn't annoying. He was actually reasonable, as much as Shiro Emiya can be at least. Thank God.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I finished f/sn in a long time ago, It's kind of nostalgia though, and it's nice.

Talk about fate series, well I kinda prefer the one with yuri and loli serial of fate. It's called fate kaleid liner or something.
- made in Indonesia

the 2006 series was appalling
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.

fight scenes are sick as f u c k and tohsaka is quite a cutie
Last edited by iAwesome; Jun 21, 2016 at 02:45 AM.
Currently on the 7th episode, and yes, I agree.
- made in Indonesia

I finished f/sn in a long time ago, It's kind of nostalgia though, and it's nice.

Talk about fate series, well I kinda prefer the one with yuri and loli serial of fate. It's called fate kaleid liner or something.

Yeah, wth is that? If they have that, they should have a slice of life with the magic school in London.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays