Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Who should be the new leader?
rubberzora
1 Votes / 2.44%
Unimouse
3 Votes / 7.32%
xxgangstaxx
8 Votes / 19.51%
urim
4 Votes / 9.76%
mercykiller
4 Votes / 9.76%
fakan aka vili
3 Votes / 7.32%
bloodybell
6 Votes / 14.63%
bgjames1
1 Votes / 2.44%
Deak shouldn't quit
11 Votes / 26.83%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
If you are a clan hopper, best off to leave this clan because if I hear you about leaving the clan and going for other clans, I will make sure you are blacklisted from my clan.
Enjoy the fucking day

Who is he?

Originally Posted by fakan View Post
Lol I think legendary is much older clan. We will have maybe even more pages when we will become official.

Yes good luck
Originally Posted by Martydom View Post
Your probably suffering from short term delirium, this often happends when a person who has stayed up for a longer time perioud then 48 hours. You will start to hear voices,hallucinations,and some other stuff. Also why would you take a picture of your room anyways, slightly odd but gl with the worst days of your life if that is the case.

I was up for 29 hours until I fell asleep tonight, so I think I was hearing shit in my room. I took pictures because my cats kept starring in that direction
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
GODZvital, he kept saying "Everyone said the clan was noobish" when he lost to a orange belt in the 100ks rank... Stupid noob put his own noobish on himself, glad he left or I would of kicked him anyway
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
wow

just wow
“Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.”
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
That last picture http://i.imgur.com/W9MQY.jpg is unexplainable.

/invade
Just saying I feel like I've seen that room before.
Like I'm not calling you a liar I just feel like I've seen
/been in that room before.
wow that
sucked
hey guys ill be inactive for a while because there is something wrong with my internet ill be planing on my wedding ....
illbe active ingame until I fix my internet
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Most of people in our clan arent active in forums because they dont want to talk trash, just because to have posts in forum. And also i sfind this trash posting un-neccencary just to get active in forums.
Originally Posted by unimouse View Post
Most of people in our clan arent active in forums because they dont want to talk trash, just because to have posts in forum. And also i sfind this trash posting un-neccencary just to get active in forums.

Coming from a backseat-moderating, After a suplex you call them a noob for suplexing, 5 posting, low reputable person who's even in this clan.

But there's no trash talk around here.

There's only small posts, that's the only problem.
私の顔にそれを言う。