Ranking
Oh my god! I go to sleep for a few hours and all hell breaks loose! OK stop it both of you! You're turning our forum into a friggin Judge Judy episode! Stop it!
@Angelic: Calm down. You take things too seriously. Oofun didn't call you a whore. And he didn't know that you had to post more than 7+ words until now. He was just trying to earn your trust by showing that he can post at least 7 words. He didn't even know you were a coleader. Stop it. You're yelling at a penguin in the desert (lost and confused)
@Oofun: You know that she is a coleader now so stop abusing her power. Read the rules on the first post to refrain from pissing of Angelic any further. Please.
-----
You guys are making it VERY hard to turn me cheerful again :/
Last edited by psychic29; Jun 10, 2012 at 12:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm a nobody, and nobody's perfect. I am the definition of perfection.
Thank you for ur speak psy , i slept recently and thought of what i did , i am sorrry angelic for what i did , and i wont do it again .

psy , did u read what i said about drawing using perspective points?
Originally Posted by psychic29 View Post
You're yelling at a penguin in the desert (lost and confused)

And dying about the hot heat of the desert...(angelic screams)
@dax: lol.
@oofun: yes I did read it. A one point perspective drawing would be wonderful
@angelic: read my post on page 72
Well psy i am sorry to say this , But i messed the drawing UP , i made HUGE mistakes while shading it , i made something TOO dark , and now i dont feel like to draw >___<
Wow. Gee heres an idea: Try again. You can't just give up because of a few mistakes
Lol. What I meant was start again. I don't mean right away. Just try again when you're in the mood
-----
Well never mind anyway. Its not like we need the drawing anyway.
Last edited by psychic29; Jun 10, 2012 at 03:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
well , i just ran out of ideas i was just drawing some thing random , so i said buck it , and started to shade it randomly and now , im gona try to make an idea that doesnt suck