Ranking
That was neato.
I kinda noticed that you twitched your hip a liiiiiiiiiiitle bit in the opener, but no wories. core kick was well executed, I dont even mind the head touch. After that, i recieved a tingling sensation on my scalp. The decap was beautiful, smooth and fast. the launch of the upper body seemed a bit unnecessary, but ill pass that. The boom was a tad bit wierd with you getting the lumbar, split and the arm, not the chest piece, left&right arm, but still neat.

Also, I made the first kick in new age into a boom, and I have some other replays
Attached Files
#duxk_ok.rpl (54.5 KB, 4 views)
#duck_Nail polish.rpl (101.3 KB, 5 views)
#duck_New age.rpl (189.1 KB, 5 views)
h
For idk what reason i'll leave my drawings here too.
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=1691
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Ofc they're original characters i created.
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Dominance: Really nice. The only problem was the sort of glitchy arms when you were approaching Uke.
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.
Dominance: Nice run but it was really twitchy towards the end. Twist was nice but I wish you landed better and didn't struggle to get into the pose.

Taunt: Looked like you struggled a lot to control your tori with all of the twitching and backing out of something.

Well I just recently started playing TB and got back into replay making again. Here's my first replay back C&C please. Also check out my replay thread every once in awhile.
Attached Files
KenGee- After Life.rpl (170.0 KB, 6 views)
cool vibe 10/10 def. ;D

Here is something I've been working on recently

zeto's makes mine look like shit D:
Attached Files
Departure.rpl (306.3 KB, 9 views)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/