Toribash
Soo0 =DDD

anyone do anything cool lately?
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I was called a racist today for saying Micheal Jordan wasn't the best of all time, so ya know, great day.

Anyone see the new rocky movie coming out? "Creed"
Lol i feel like some people dont know what racist means because sometimes it just dosent make sense : P

Im doing a tour for my school today im not excited. My tour partner was at the hospital for some reason and if he dosent come i guess ill just wing it but i dont know anything aboot the big programs in my school and he was gunna talk aboot those
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
I was called a racist today for saying Micheal Jordan wasn't the best of all time, so ya know, great day.

Anyone see the new rocky movie coming out? "Creed"

I really enjoyed the original rocky's, and still got a few on vhs lol, not sure I'll have time to watch it though. Hopefully I will though

Originally Posted by Flamesmash View Post

Im doing a tour for my school today im not excited. My tour partner was at the hospital for some reason and if he dosent come i guess ill just wing it but i dont know anything aboot the big programs in my school and he was gunna talk aboot those

How'd it go man? Did you hype those kids up to go to your school?
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Oh yeah i know someone who goes to western university and they love it there

Yeah it went pretty good he showed up which was good and luckly there were only 4 people in our group whereas some of the other groups had like 25. One of the kids looked like he was 10 and he looked like he REALLY enjoyed it especially our rockband class which just got introduced this year and i gotta admit it looks awesome you get a credit for just jamming and you can make your own albums and stuff
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by sledgren View Post
checked out western on the weekend, great University.

If you end up getting accepted, you should take the science program you'll probably see me around ;D
I went to an American University in Louisiana :c

Only upside was that we could get our books for free (Otherwise they would of cost us around 150-200 dollars for them)
spend 400 dollars on one of mine lol

found the rest online though, so the internet has got its perks