Toribash

Seriously guys... I doubt anyone wants to download a set of replays... Put 1 at a time, for jesus sakes...

Also, I say a definite yes to Mark. 1. I've seen a few spars from this guy, they're freakin' ridiculous. 2. He's a Spartan, so he must be pretty good.

Spartan= Members of [SPARTA].
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by Tessh View Post
Yes to Moneshot.

Ok so im looking for blance and tori control and realism and flow and agility lol. So where do i start?
Frogs never die.
No more people in my sig.
wow d3monz nice replay! love it^^
---------
here is my newest spar hope u like it.. (if anyone got some tips it would be great ;P)
Attached Files
spar.rpl (818.5 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Nozdormu; Dec 31, 2011 at 07:56 AM.
blub blub aaand BLUB!!
Nozdormu nice spar your punches were great but you lacked flow and you were extending and contracting your knees all the time so other than that it was pretty good and realistic.
I can whip one for ya
Spartan? Is it a clan? Also I say yes to Mark as what he wants to be called is great. He can spar with one of us and maybe get even better.
I need balance Tori control agility, realism and flow
i dont know what teacher i need..
Frogs never die.
No more people in my sig.
Lol, if you need that, you're kind of looking at this guy... I have been practising realism and it's been going down well. I'll see if TamaKuu thinks that too ;P.
RSO Teacher|Hunters| ThePitcher ~ 2pro4you ~ Jisse ~ Vsauce ~ Fantyful ~ Tamakku ~ Love and hate you all, guys :).