Ranking
Originally Posted by dragonguts View Post
Name: Dragonguts
Belt: Black Belt
Country/Timezone: United States, CT
Activity: 8
Clans: Monster Energy, Ice Cream, Komrade|I felt those groups didn't really appeal to well, since everyone was a bit unexperienced.
Contacts: Skype: Fanboy8842 Email: [email protected]
Mods: Aikido, Greykido, Aikidobigdojo, Wushu, Ninjutsu, Lenshu, Judo||Pick one please.
Clan Affection: I am very respectful and proud for a clan I've joined, and I am great for fighting in clan wars.
Infractions: Once for only inactivity, I never made that mistake again.
[Ascend]: I want to be an honorable known member of a skilled group.
Refers: DinoBro123

Originally Posted by DerpyDoge2 View Post
Name:Brad Owen / DerpyDoge2
Belt:Black
Country and timezone: Malaysia GMT+8
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10):10
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?)Daunt) The crews are inactive for a long time
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc):Skype : AustinMahone19952 [email protected]
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays):
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?):I can do the trailer!
Any bans/infractions?:Nope
Why do you want to [Ascend]?:Ascend is the best clan that i found
Player Card (http://www.toribash.com/usercard/DerpyDoge2

Did anyone refer you here?:tantoehard
Got some more to add?:Nope!

Out of all these seems to be the good ones. But eh. Looks like it's still a no by our standards.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
fuck'n edited the recruitment page, gunna be a bit different around here in terms of rules for application BITCHES!! rules are a bit different, a bit more strict, simple, and much clearer. no to sythey whatever cause seriously with that app... just...liiiek...
The Game Is Broken - Foxy
Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What do you know, you cant explain. But you feel it. You felt it your entire life. That there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but its there. Like a splinter in your mind. Driving you mad.

But first, there is one very crucial decision which you need to make. Its a choice between two different things. Let me show them to you.

In my right hand, i am holding a blue pill... This pill contains all the magnificent powers which come with the flavours of a blueberry, this includes but not limited to, superpowers, insomnia and death.

How wonderful you may say! However i still have to show you your other choice, you may change your mind once i unveil its secret.

In my right hand, it may look like i am holding a red pill, but in fact i am not, this is a visual representation of everything within the heart of a kind loving person....

Psych,

This pill, is the color red as its stained with the blood of everyone who have attempted to come forth and take this pill for themselves. You may ask why you would ever want to take this pill, even if it seems like it will be certain death for you.

Well this is why, this pill once consumed will open you up to a whole new and different world, you will understand things that you never did before aswell as become the best looking person in the entire world. No wonder everyone wants this pill, am i right? That sounds pretty amazing.

Anyway, finally back to the heart shattering truth.

Welcome to my extremely lengthy and completely not indepth application for a humble australian teenager. Let it begin!

Hello, my name is Aiden. I am a teenager australian programmer. Programming has always been a hobby of mine, ever since i started to delve into PC gaming. Even now when i have basically stopped playing PC games, i still love to program. Its so freeing. Toribash hasn't be a major thing that i have been really playing recently, however due to pressure from friends from a dead clan i decided that i should come back. Then after seeing the state which Ascend is in i decided that i should join as i want to help Rhae in every way possible to keep Ascend alive.

Now to the clans which i have humbly been apart from. where to start, where to start. I have been in a large number of clans, however besides for Oblivion. Ascend would have been one of my more favourable clans that i have every been in.

Last edited by Goose; May 12, 2015 at 01:36 PM.
Originally Posted by Acryul View Post
Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What do you know, you cant explain. But you feel it. You felt it your entire life. That there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but its there. Like a splinter in your mind. Driving you mad.

But first, there is one very crucial decision which you need to make. Its a choice between two different things. Let me show them to you.

In my right hand, i am holding a blue pill... This pill contains all the magnificent powers which come with the flavours of a blueberry, this includes but not limited to, superpowers, insomnia and death.

How wonderful you may say! However i still have to show you your other choice, you may change your mind once i unveil its secret.

In my right hand, it may look like i am holding a red pill, but in fact i am not, this is a visual representation of everything within the heart of a kind loving person....

Psych,

This pill, is the color red as its stained with the blood of everyone who have attempted to come forth and take this pill for themselves. You may ask why you would ever want to take this pill, even if it seems like it will be certain death for you.

Well this is why, this pill once consumed will open you up to a whole new and different world, you will understand things that you never did before aswell as become the best looking person in the entire world. No wonder everyone wants this pill, am i right? That sounds pretty amazing.

Anyway, finally back to the heart shattering truth.

Welcome to my extremely lengthy and completely not indepth application for a humble australian teenager. Let it begin!

Hello, my name is Aiden. I am a teenager australian programmer. Programming has always been a hobby of mine, ever since i started to delve into PC gaming. Even now when i have basically stopped playing PC games, i still love to program. Its so freeing. Toribash hasn't be a major thing that i have been really playing recently, however due to pressure from friends from a dead clan i decided that i should come back. Then after seeing the state which Ascend is in i decided that i should join as i want to help Rhae in every way possible to keep Ascend alive.

Now to the clans which i have humbly been apart from. where to start, where to start. I have been in a large number of clans, however besides for Oblivion. Ascend would have been one of my more favourable clans that i have every been in.

i crie evrytiem
also is this suppose to be an app?
[insert name here] [insert name here] [insert name here]
Originally Posted by Crack11 View Post
i crie evrytiem
also is this suppose to be an app?

Yes it is. Good story. Yes :3
PS: He's an old member here lol
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Name:Ziv/1Pac1Duck
Belt:2nd Dan
Country and timezone:New Zealand UTC+12:00
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10): (6) can more often if need.
Any clans you joined before us?: I have been in Nitro(2nd clan)(got kicked because my comp broke and i went inactive. Sweg (unranked) I left because i wanted to join Ascend.
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc): [email protected] i have a skype but i never use it.
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays):Judo And Mushu Also good at learing other mods, with a little bit of learning i can do anything. to be honest my one weakness is parkour
What can you contribute to the clan? I would contribute by doing what ever helps example: teaching fellow members moves and techniques posting forums whatever is needed.
Any bans/infractions?:None.
Why do you want to [Ascend]?:Id like to get this clan out there and beat nitro obey etc iv played with some ascend members before and they seem nice id like a clan who i can be friends with every member.
Player Card (http://www.toribash.com/usercard/your nick here.png<---please copy it and add [IMG] tags):?

Did anyone refer you here?:No iv been wanting to join ascend for quite long.
Got some more to add?: If You Were To Accept Me i would have to know urgent for clan wars etc because of my timezone but it most likely wont be a problem.
You know what? It's been a while since we've had a guy who wanted to join Ascend by himself, and this guy seems to show initiative on applying, so I'm gonna say yes because he seems nice and I think he can develop and learn from us elites