Ranking
Hey my dude, looks like your DSC is missing a member list. I'm afraid just listing the leaders won't be enough. In accordance to the clan rules and guidelines you have 7 days to amend this before your DSC is shut down and the poster will be infracted. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Orko View Post
Hey my dude, looks like your DSC is missing a member list. I'm afraid just listing the leaders won't be enough. In accordance to the clan rules and guidelines you have 7 days to amend this before your DSC is shut down and the poster will be infracted. Thanks!

Is this a newly added rule?

Why is this necessary? Clans already show their member list when you are viewing a specific clans page, doesn't this just add needless clutter?
why tho
This rule has been around since I can remember. The entire goal of it from what I've gathered from a past conversation with Faint is to show your ability and effort towards maintaining your clan during the process towards becoming official. Even if your hope isn't to one day become official, it is a rule nonetheless.

You don't need to have the worlds most quickly updated list but as I've said before, simply listing the leaders won't suffice.
This rule has been around since I can remember. The entire goal of it from what I've gathered from a past conversation with Faint is to show your ability and effort towards maintaining your clan during the process towards becoming official. You don't need to have the worlds most quickly updated list but as I've said before, simply listing the leaders won't suffice.

Surely there are more effective ways to check someone's "Ability to maintain their clan" that doesn't involve needless busy work?

I also put a bit of feedback in your rule thread, I'd love to get a response to that too
This rule has been around since I can remember. The entire goal of it from what I've gathered from a past conversation with Faint is to show your ability and effort towards maintaining your clan during the process towards becoming official. Even if your hope isn't to one day become official, it is a rule nonetheless.

You don't need to have the worlds most quickly updated list but as I've said before, simply listing the leaders won't suffice.

Seems like an odd way to make sure people are active, but to each their own. Thanks for telling us.
why tho
It gives the leaders something to do so that they're not always on their asses. That's pretty much all I could get from it .-.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
It gives the leaders something to do so that they're not always on their asses. That's pretty much all I could get from it .-.

Yeah but it's a really strange way to give us an incentive to be active. All it really does is clutter up the clan post more than anything.
why tho