Ranking
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Played him in 3 games before refunding him. He is very good, not my type. I am doing very good with garen atm.

So your type is OP early game, killstealing noob faggot ult then fall off late game and lose because you stole all the kills?
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Noah View Post
>play blindpick
>loading screen starts- enemy team has kha'zix
>game starts
>"srry guise ima sit dis 1 out"
>a summoner has disconnected

Totally ;)

kha'zix top, rengar jungle = pretty op combo on ganks
I have been seeing far more Kha'Zix top than junglers.

And if I may say, it doesn't work well.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
So your type is OP early game, killstealing noob faggot ult then fall off late game and lose because you stole all the kills?

New Garen's decent late game now. Not good, but decent.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Played Kha'Zix both in jungle and top.
Works better in jungle, dem ganks with passive on sololanes tu gut.
retired
Thread has become a sticky, if any of the moderators or admins have a problem with it please let me know before you un-stick it, if possible.

(Made sticky because it's possibly the biggest thread ever made in Toribash, most active thread in gaming chat and most popular, so on. League of Legends is growing immensely in size and by putting it as a sticky more people that haven't tried it will maybe consider.)
Originally Posted by Uric View Post

I really hate your guts. (No jk)

I don't steal kills, I just stick to my lane(solotop) and advance. I earn basic gold from killing minions and use that gold to build up. If someone attacks me, I stick by the tower unless I feel that I can destroy them with my q and ult. I also do not gank unless directed by my team. I am level 17 and I don't know everything about LoL yet, so you can't expect me to be a pro at it, my win/loose ratio is around .45 and I know as I learn more about the game, I can do better.

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
I don't steal kills, I just stick to my lane(solotop)

You solotop? With Garen? Successfully? Man I'd love to see what kinda team you're playing against :o
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.