Toribash
Originally Posted by Bird View Post
Been messing with maya, I'm still learning but I made something very simple, and for the fun of it, added the nerd glasses to it.

Also made a new head that I have't posted here yet, since its 75% completed.

That head looks pretty damn cool, I can't wait to see it finished.
I might even end up as a potential buyer, or at least drive up the price for you. <3

The hair could use some more details, but I'm sure you were already planning to do that.
Ear might need just a tad few more details put into it as well.
Eyes look cool, but I do wish they had some color in them. Though the black and white look is also charming.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
So I guess I'm done making the head from my last post, I feel the hair might still need a bit of work done but overall I like how it turned out. What do you guys think?

|Evil|
I don't exist

This bit of hair agitates me.

Besides that it looks great.

Actually, on a second glance the skin tone for the ears is a little pale.
Get it closer to the skin tone of the face.
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
Thanks for noticing the ears, I somehow missed that, the hair can't be helped as much, since the lower you go the more distorted it gets like the top

Updated Version

Last edited by Lucy; Jun 3, 2016 at 04:58 AM.
|Evil|
I don't exist
I think you overshot it this time. I liked the color of her skin tone on the face for the previous version, it was only the ears that were a bit too pale. I would say revert the face back to the old version and just fix the ears like previously suggested.
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
I think you overshot it this time. I liked the color of her skin tone on the face for the previous version, it was only the ears that were a bit too pale. I would say revert the face back to the old version and just fix the ears like previously suggested.

Sorry, weirdly my screen won't show colors right, some things seem too light, others too bright in color. I'll just revert it later when I have time . Cause ingame on my screen it was barely noticeable, and in photoshop as well, but on forums I can see a big difference.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Yea I know what you mean, on my computer I can't see Hunter properly, it just looks black, but on other computers I can see it.

Go with the skin tone on the face of the earlier version and just put that same skin tone onto the ears to make them a little less pale. Then sell me the head. <3
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
Yea I know what you mean, on my computer I can't see Hunter properly, it just looks black, but on other computers I can see it.

Go with the skin tone on the face of the earlier version and just put that same skin tone onto the ears to make them a little less pale. Then sell me the head. <3

Sadly I don't want to sell it, I really like this head.
|Evil|
I don't exist
I'd like to make a little request to that head, Bird. Please, for the love of God please, fix the hair by the ear. Hair doesn't do that. ._. It doesn't just go around the ear, if anything, just made a thing of hair go across it or something.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I'd like to make a little request to that head, Bird. Please, for the love of God please, fix the hair by the ear. Hair doesn't do that. ._. It doesn't just go around the ear, if anything, just made a thing of hair go across it or something.

So instead of around, want it to be more over it? As if covering it?
|Evil|
I don't exist