Ranking
in short, I have to say it is really elegant how your moves look because of its clear intention beneath each frame. However it's noticeable that some of these intentions, while optimal, are not as well executed as it could be.

For example, your first couple jumps (frame 3800 to 3700) skipping through the first platforms. I loved it, I really really loved it, looks like smooth silky steps over the platforms with a nice feeling of delicacy, using only the necessary power. Yet there is a lot of work to do with your overall control and movement, these steps are sorta twitchy and stiffy, plus the last step was really badly set (frame 3700) mostly because of your body inclination in previous step - what would've been fixed if you extended your hip a little bit more - putting you in a bad position to keep a nice running fashion. I have to admit you improvised really well nonetheless, what you did next is visually sweet and natural

Around frame 3250 something similar happens. Your intention of going over the pipe is good but the execution falls short, you lost grip and wasn't able to stop flipping

Now, apart from these small details (that are easily spotted in other parts of your replay as well), I recommend you having the same head while making your replays. The path you'll go and how you'll do it is very clear in your mind, running throughout the map being objective instead of making fancy and unnecessary tricks, yet doing well-crafted performances that make your run beautiful

great job so far, I look forward to see your stuff becoming more polished

also I'll be posting a "fixed" version of your replay file since yours has a problem with .tbm filename. Anyone that had problems seeing the map should download this version.
Attached Files
+vada retro me satana.rpl (2.01 MB, 7 views)
Last edited by Lionet; Dec 30, 2018 at 04:46 PM.
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

just want to say that it looks badass.
the super-jump hack on the end spooked me a little.
+10
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Thank you for the detailed critique and advice Lionet <3. I'm pretty sure a lot of this lack of control, movement, twitchiness, etc... is due to my lack of knowledge on how to use the chest properly. The joint itself is very powerful and affects a lot of the joints around it, so it can be pretty difficult to control like...all the time lol. If possible, can you give me some tips on how to maintain fluidity, elegance, and things like that?

I'm gonna play around in xspar with these things, see if I can figure it out

And thanks victor lol. you were supposed to get sp00ked
Last edited by Curie; Dec 30, 2018 at 05:31 PM.
so there you go, Curie

uhuhuhu:
i tried to make a better looking jumping and more consistent, putting me in a situation where I would be more comfortable with. As I mentioned before I think this is mainly due to hips work to balance and launch better directed

almost thear and almost thear2:
here the problem is that you supported your body with your right arm raised, causing to throw you away when you had to lower it. What I did was simply never raise it, before I started pushing myself over the pipe I already lowered my shoulder and held it. However I had a lot of problem trying to land in a more comfortable position because I wasn't able to flip in the opposite direction, my head is going backwards instead of forwards. That's why I did the thing(numbers) replay, showing an alternative way out of this bad situation

well, have in mind that im not the parkour expert here even though my movement uses to be really smooth and good looking, but your style doesn't really asks for this kind of improvement really, you need to be more effective and Karbn is your guy around here. Your stiffness will go away with time but Karbn is a great parkourist and definitely have some tips for you.

I already told him to come here and he will as soon as he is available, just wait for him
Attached Files
uhuhuh.rpl (347.9 KB, 3 views)
almost thear.rpl (683.2 KB, 3 views)
almost thear2.rpl (663.7 KB, 3 views)
thing2131231.rpl (644.4 KB, 3 views)

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hehehe, your old man is coming, relax. I'm at work, I'll be done in 4 or so more hours, maybe less
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Thanks Lionet, I see now <3.
Also, looks like I woke up at just the right time wtf.
Last edited by Curie; Dec 31, 2018 at 12:50 AM.
im tried to shake off the rusty here, looks like I got my good movement again but im having problems with momentum and control still

soon I'll be back at my apex hopefully
-----
somewhat improved it a bit... Or not
Attached Files
tuck2.rpl (416.0 KB, 4 views)
tuck4.rpl (327.0 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Lionet; Dec 31, 2018 at 01:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

wow i'm really impressed lionet. your movement was, indeed, really good. i can see where you were having trouble with momentum though (like the transitions between tricks). i don't have much to say since i'm kind of a nub with tricking terminology and such, but everything looked cool af.

spent like 40 minutes on this replay (mainly on the hacked wall-run ffs). i think it turned out well.
Attached Files
+losing interest....rpl (1.07 MB, 5 views)
jisse_parkour_ultimate.tbm (20.1 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Curie; Dec 31, 2018 at 10:28 AM.
There isn't much about the replay but running so you performed very well in this one lol, nonetheless your run is very solid as usual. Only stuff different from running were climbing the blocks (frame 2500), which you did pretty well and the tricks at the end that I find pointless yet very good.

Still focusing on your run, you are great at it and I don't have many complaints but these two: your jump was a bit clumsy around frame 3100 and you happened to land awfully later on (frame 3000), it is still very very impressive that you managed to recover your run balance but you should avoid this anyways; plus you simply almost hit the "wall" with your face right there, and this one extremely annoying to watch.

As for the wall-run, except for the twitches it looks amazing and very interesting to watch

final thoughts, for a 40m replay you are insanely fast meaning you probably have a quick reasoning about what to do, and easily figure out how to accomplish it

also a tricking im doing from my last replay here
Attached Files
Tricking #7 wip3.rpl (248.3 KB, 3 views)

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

okay i'm free.

losing interest
not a bad replay. you've got good flow, but your movements are off in a couple places.
3239: your jump is alright, but since you tilt to the side, you have to adjust with your glutes, and you land in a position that forces you to turn your run to the left. fix this by making minor adjustments to your glutes and lumbar to get a straight jump.

3170 - 3123: strafing your legs is alright, but your strafe looks forced. this is because you've just landed and all your momentum is going into the ground. try and stay away from strafing right after landing, or keep your back straighter so your legs can float into the positions they're supposed to. I suggest using a slight turn instead of a strafe right after landing.

3073: again, your landing is rotated and looks frankly pretty bad. try to not contract your right hip until you really need it, or that will happen. if you need your leg contracted, contract your glute as well. you're more likely to fall into the ground, but less likely to rotate so badly. good recovery on the jump though.

I can't believe you hacked the wallrun though, that's not even a beginners wallrun :/ i'm sure you can run that easily with some practice.

the rest of the replay is decent. nothing special but nothing bad. focus on flowing from one obstacle to another without stopping and you'll get to a professional level quickly. and fix your jumps!!

if you need more help, pm me on discord and i'll try my best to answer your questions.

talk with us in vector party too.
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord