Toribash
im not sure what you want... you mean tori's and uke are both in a lawn chair, and then uke and his lawn chair fly at tori?
- its been a while
I have a request for a mod.
You know on Left 4 Dead how zombies will reach through the cage/door thing to get to you? I thought a mod where uke has some sort of instagib knife or something, and is trying to pull apart the door to get to tori would make a fun mod. Thanks!
this seems like a pretty good idea....

so the zombie is going to be outside the cage, and you are going to be inside.... the zombie will have zombie powers(like added strength and weriod but more powerful limbs), but you have a knife (i don't know about instagib yet). and preferably, the zombie might be able to squeez through some of the bars, or just push through them.

or should it be the other way around? maybe make 2 versions? Either way, ill make the person on the outside receive damage from the very beggining, so he cant just run away to win.

for the crow-bar one: ok, but is there allready a insagib one? if their is, please tell me the name.

for the parkour one: seems pretty easy...
Last edited by blkk; Mar 8, 2009 at 07:31 AM.
- its been a while
Instagib is done using flags. Flag 6 (not sure) makes an object instagib
Grandmaster Gaming. Multi-gaming clan. Dare to join! Send an E-mail to [email protected]
No, i meant to ask whether there was allready a crow-bar one without instagib, so i could just edit it to make it instagib.

im working on the zombie one.
- its been a while
There has been a huge lack of activity from my side on making mods. I'll soon take up some of the requests and see what I can do. Just gotta make a silly little mod to get some ideas for my own... well, ye.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
i want a "Toribash figure" mod like a 3rd person in the game is this possible (he/she MUST be able to move, not control able but move able (ragdoll with joints))
Helge Sverre - System Developer
https://helgesverre.com