Toribash
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
u dont even need runes, enough if u start with armor and potts...

The runes make it easier, you don't want to gank when you're at half health, so you buy runes to last longer, even if it's only an extra few seconds.

Jungling is easy, just grab smite and get a leash for blue, then when blue is half health smite it, and make sure your leash is back at mid/top/bot when you kill it, or your jungle is screwed to hell, mostly anyways...

Rengar is officially broken, I can't take out an AD blitzcrank (aka dumshit) without ulting for a third hit with q, this is WITH a full AD build, so now I have to build tanky because AD is weaksauce now.
Instead of nerfing Rengar(to total absolute shit) they should nerf the hell out of darius. If he goes top solo OR with a ranged, he's gonna either get fed, or overleveled.

I still love Rengars passive, it allows me to minion ks from a bush xD
People hate laning with me.
Last edited by m0nk3y8; Oct 22, 2012 at 03:31 PM.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
Just started playing jax/akali, who do you think would be a better choice, and any idea's on how to set up?

Out of those 2, Jax, he's a monster mid-lategame. If you're good at csing you'll destroy evarthing. Most games don't go for too long though.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post
If he goes top solo OR with a ranged, he's gonna either get fed, or overleveled.

Darius cheapest hard counter is Kayle, who costs 450 IP.

Cheapest item to counter Darius costs 1640G, gives you 48 Magic resist, and get free out of anything card. Yep, talking about QSS, aka Quicksilver Sash.
Originally Posted by Dargon View Post
Darius cheapest hard counter is Kayle, who costs 450 IP.

Cheapest item to counter Darius costs 1640G, gives you 48 Magic resist, and get free out of anything card. Yep, talking about QSS, aka Quicksilver Sash.

Malphite. Or just kite him in fights.
I R IRONMAN
I don't care what you people think I said I don't need a leash never said I wouldn't want one like omfg. You people never even added me. So do not even say this is why we won't play with you. If you never played 1 match with me stfu about what you do not know about me.
Lol, defensive about terrible gameplay strategy.
gg
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
almost everything he says

[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
u dont even need runes, enough if u start with armor and potts...

I use my AD top runes.
armor, mr at 18, health, ad
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider