Toribash
My freind who is part of Illuminaughty kllrprrt12 told me that i should ask to join.

I am:
a black belt almost 2nd dan
i love almost all mods!

thanx for the opertunity to join. also i want to test to be an elite if i can join
未知のもの
90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok first of all... are you active on the forums?

second why did you not join clan smooth which you applied to yesterday?

but since you know killprrt i'll might cut you some slack.
Last edited by shicken; Oct 30, 2008 at 12:23 AM.
genital warriors PLAY NOW!
rape fighting game
Originally Posted by syebiclon View Post
My freind who is part of Illuminaughty kllrprrt12 told me that i should ask to join.

I am:
a black belt almost 2nd dan
i love almost all mods!

thanx for the opertunity to join. also i want to test to be an elite if i can join

First get a bit more active. Since June, you've posted three times and two of those have been clan applications. Also, you don't seem to ever have left NEWB, what's going on there? Lastly, post some replays so we have a basic indicator of your skill level.
Hey peeps, I'm a normal [IN] now. So is there any chance that the lsit can be updated?
And I've noticed tons of members that aren't here anymore are still on the official roster thing.
I Wanna Be A Minority
no dwarrior ...remember what i told you last time.. you can't be in 2 clans bucuz thats breaking some kind of rule or something...[a 5th dan told me that...i'm not sure]

but you can still post here and be friends
genital warriors PLAY NOW!
rape fighting game
fine u wanna be that way i will be friends with u but antill antiaustin learns not to be 3 again im not friends with him