Toribash
record it with a lot of motion blur and lens flare
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Only concern about it is finding a good time that the most people would be able to participate. I'm willing to daydrink but idk how many people could attend at what times, it would definitely be on a weekend though.

Probably record it while playing call of duty 4 because thats what a man does
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Only concern about it is finding a good time that the most people would be able to participate. I'm willing to daydrink but idk how many people could attend at what times, it would definitely be on a weekend though.

Probably record it while playing call of duty 4 because thats what a man does

If you wanna be part of the event please post your GMT here, mine is GMT + 1

INSERT INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE HERE
PM me if you need anything
Thats a solid base, and we can definitely get sparky for it, and probably bug more people about it once the date comes up. I'm GMT -4 so i'll probably have to drink a tad earlier. I bet ele and reta would be down
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Hi guys this is the bank account, if you are sponsoring something for the clan let cocacobra, viddah or link know and then send it to this account before its spent just so we have a log of all transactions made for the clan. Donations are appreciated but not necessary.

The idea of this bank is that all the transactions FOR the clan (art, hosting tourneys, paying for clan stuff) should be done through the knobgobbler.

For example I'm going to host a tourney 10k for 1st 5k for second and 5k to global, so I send 20k to knobgobbler then viddah, link or cocacobra will use knobgobbler to send prizes.
[Kg] Knob Gobblers till I die
[Kg] Bank account
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Thats a solid base, and we can definitely get sparky for it, and probably bug more people about it once the date comes up. I'm GMT -4 so i'll probably have to drink a tad earlier. I bet ele and reta would be down

GMT + 10 for me and Sparky. I'm busy Wed-Fri.