Ranking
I think TK is a very precise mod that takes more than just sheer power, having it with such a fast reaction time makes it very dull to play.
Quick taekkyon wasn't taken down, it broke down due to a bug. We're considering a temporary replacement until it's fixed, but for now you must rely on other tk rooms.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
suggestion for quick wushu as well as other quick rooms:

quick rooms to have 4 slots, but normal reaction time, it's fast alraedy by definition as queue is sort
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
There's a replacement room for quick taekkyon, qt1. After old one's fixed there might be 2 quick tk rooms at once for a while, but one will be removed.

Originally Posted by snake View Post
suggestion for quick wushu as well as other quick rooms:

quick rooms to have 4 slots, but normal reaction time, it's fast alraedy by definition as queue is sort

Reaction time on qw1 has been bumped from 10 seconds to 15 seconds.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Taekkyon and lenshu are not fun mods to play competitively. Not really sure why they've been chosen as tourney mods - these mods hold a lot of potential for doing cool replay-worthy stuff, but you won't see it in these tourneys.
Both mods are pretty boring with linear play styles in this kind of environment: tk is about snapping and lenshu is about rushing then run/camp.
No, I'm not saying these tactics are unbeatable, I am saying it's fairly boring to play as/against, and the whole point of a game is to be fun right?

Suggest replacing these mods with aikidobigdojo/greykido/judofrac/aikido/rk-mma.

If you absolutely have to include a nograb mod like lenshu, make it a bigger tourney and increase the amount of turnframes.

For example, this is a very common sight:

Just now I realised this might be in the wrong place.
Last edited by Fear; Mar 2, 2015 at 02:21 AM.
(couldn't find that thread anymore, thanks Mathias :3)

Hi !

So, I made a modification of wushu3.tbm precisely in order to be used in public rooms, and eventually tournaments later.

It basically is wushu3.tbm with a better points distribution on the toribody and a dojo. You can read more details and explainations about the changes here :

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...4&postcount=27

We've been playing it with some classic & new wushuers, it seems to please the vast majority of the people who played it and I'm confident it would be a good evolution for wushu to have it in public rooms.

Please and thank you !

Here's the mod (wushu_2015.tbm]
Attached Files
wushu_2015.tbm (4.5 KB, 2 views)
I want wushu2015 and a new ABD tourney for all belts. Mainly because no one gets on the servers with belt restrictions.
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)