Ranking
I've tried different techniques for this and none has worked. For one I am aware that something is wrong or weird, but know that it's a dream. Second once I am in a dream I don't remember what I wanted to think of before I went to sleep, infact I don't remember anything except what's going on in my head while I sleep. Quick question, does a person dream every night, they just can't remember?
Last edited by Alessandro; Jun 1, 2011 at 02:16 PM.
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
You have approximately 4 to 6 dreams per night during a stage in sleep called REM (Rapid Eye movement). REM stages and the length of dreams early during sleep can last from 5 to 10 minutes. Stages later during the night can last for half an hour or more.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_d...#ixzz1Nwb7DpIu

Yep.
i've had this before.
i know i'm dreaming, so i just go along with it, and do stuff.
like iunno. its weird, but its happened occasionally
CrayonWarriorZ is too damn lazy to write a signature :)
Lucid Dreaming is pretty easy to do once you practice a little.

One technique i used was one where you sort of "wake up" in your dream. Its probably the easiest technique to pull off since since you go from being awake to dreaming (or whatever). it has something to do with entering REM stage while skipping all the other sleep stages completely.

First You gotta be really tired. To the point where you feel you could fall asleep standing up. Ppl usually feel like this during the afternoon (like around 2 -3pm) especially if you have school or work where you have to wake up early in the morning.

Once you're really tired you gotta.... sleep! (A duhhh). The trick here though, is staying awake at the same time.

Second Close your eyes and let your body relax (Dont pretend either.. actually fall asleep). While your eyes are closed simply concentrate on staying awake. Think abt stuff, like your day at school or work but dont lose yourself! When you are really tired, sometimes you can drift off, and start daydreaming or hallucinating.

Third If you actually do everything right for a while, you should feel your body tingling (like electricity is flowing through it). This tingling sensation is your mind shutting down your body (so that you dont jump out your window irl while having a dream about flying). It should last about 5 - 10 seconds and during that time you'll be hearing loud whooshing noises, like your moving through a portal or something. Try to stay calm the entire time and dont move anything (you're not dying).

Fourth 1 Once all of the noises are gone, if you are lucky, you'll be in your dreamworld and be able to visibly see stuff around you. CONGRATZ!

Fourth 2 If you are unlucky (like me all of the damn time) you still be seeing black. But do not be upset becuz ur actually dreaming! WHat i normally do is try to roll myself out of my bed which results in me feeling like im falling down a bottomless pit. I end up on the floor of my room but in a dreamstate (I can tell when im dreaming or not). From there i usually jump out my window and start flying or failing (its either do or die D:<).

Have Fun

Also, if you are new to this, you will still be able to feel your body throughout the whole process of falling asleep (arms, legs, hands etc.) and even while dreaming. Try your best not to move them or better yet, forget about them!

Also Also, if you cant tell the difference between dreaming and reality, dont jump out your window once you think ur dreaming -_-. Instead, walk around and try to find things that are abnormal, like a polar bear walking down the street or something.

Also x3, you can control your dream by thinking abt stuff. Close your eyes, wish there was a car in front of you, open your eyes and BAM! (Only happens in dreams though... obviously)
I few things in dreams I've gotten passed, only sometimes.

One, I've seemed to be able to fall and hit the ground, on occasions when I'm lucid.

Two, Being able to spawn anything with hard enough thought, though it doesn't work all the time, like trying to spawn a gun in a zombie apocalypse.

I also haven't really train to have lucid dreams, I just sorta do a lot, and it's so fun. Anything and Everything is possible, no matter the size and complexity, though it doesn't work everytime, I don't even know why.

Yes, a person dreams every night when your sleeping, or well, I think it's when you hit REM or something like that and not everyone goes through the sleep cycles properly.

Some say that you dream of what experiences that you had that day, but seriously I think that's bullshit, It depends how your mind is built over time, you can dream stuff that is irrelevant to current day world or if you are easily influenced and don't do anything with that influence than I guess you do dream stuff that you experienced the day before.
I've got to admit this Lucid Dreaming thing is amazing.
I've started it some days ago and I got 2 lucid dreams already.
1-I was flying around a tropical island with a castle on the top of a hill, then landed in front of the door, and then woke up.
2-This dream was wierd (and somewhat spooky). I dreamt I was waking up, but I knew I was dreaming. I got up of my bed, looked myself on the mirror, and my face looked like a distorted red power ranger head-thingy. Then I woke up.
I found out that a way to realise the difference between reality and dreams is to look into a mirror, it always appears different. Some people say it appears what you are expecting to. Another way to find out if you are in a dream is to look to a clock, look back, then look again. Usually in a dream the time would change.
I can't dream whatever I want
I end up in a blank dream or something. Sometimes it appears that I didnt even sleep because to me it looked like I just blinked but 12 hours went by O.o
i had a lucid dream that i was playing toribash wii and when i noticed it was a dream i went to wiishop channel to download the update. There were mods,textures,trails all of that stuff. Then i woke up and i was like"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" it was fun. i love lucid dreaming :P
Have you ever wondered what a pink waffle would look like? http://*******/NfTqyv
I had an exparience too, i started dreaming and i realized i was dreaming right away, i wanted to wake up so i did a parkour roll. it didnt work and there was a guy claping.
then i wanted ice cream and a guy comes nera me and says:
They are giving free ice cream
i was like: "omg"
best dream ever

Another exparience is the same as above but all bad things were happening and anything i wanted turned opposite. (i love the good one)
F ight A gainst G renade S pam See what i did there?