Ranking
im Koar (pronounce like Core). I can make earth explode if i wanted. you guys are lucky im not getting angry. your welcome :3

thought of the name by typing random names on the register a tori. yay
My first ever name was terrible. Back in 2011 I decided to make a weird ass pun. Tryforce99. Tryforce was taken etc. Considering I didn't want to have an utter stupid pun as a name anymore, I got it changed to something I like, but related to previous name.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Name is Mark. Neighbor broke both his legs 9/11 and to this day he still has a crooked leg.
Check my mixtape here
Selling my Deac here
Hello, I am Turtle. My name comes from the depths of the world, the ever green leaves of the death tree in hell as the eyes of the Turtle gods look upon thy- wait.... Nevermind I got my name from highschool. I would always say, "I like turtles" n' shit like that just to be funny c: It stuck with me through highschool and my teachers even called me turtle at times. I think turtles are like any other animal but I thought this name was awesome! haha

I am just an icon livin'
literally thought of the dumbest thing I could think of and translated it into a different language
shitpost god
8 - 6 never forget
i was playing football on clubpenguin and people would say i had no legs or no hands when i couldnt throw the ball so i chose the name handsandlegs
Name is mostly derived from Digi-mon.

But a bit of it was inspired by a book I read about a child who falls ill during a red moon.