Ranking
Hello Guys.
So, I'm here to show you my first spar...
Its not something special but I like it cause I've never before used to play spar...
So when I started this duel I was just running then I started to make random stuff what I know and yea I won So there is it
Attached Files
Steelex - 1st spar.rpl (369.9 KB, 4 views)
Free TC Here
Proud Member Of [TPC]
That was pretty good for a first spar. Not much to say, but the more you play the better you get I guess.

Here are a few recent ones, thoughts?
Attached Files
PieGod - A.rpl (130.6 KB, 11 views)
PieGod - B.rpl (199.2 KB, 8 views)
work1.rpl (155.9 KB, 7 views)
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Piegod A was ok , you landed on youre feet which is good but there was a part that you flipped on to youre hands an it was like girl gymnastics which isnt cool but other than that every thing was fine

heres a new replay , inspired by the last vid of oracul
Attached Files
#max- bloodthirst.rpl (240.3 KB, 10 views)
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

Maxfire I like your replay...
There are some trickings and other stuff of mine...
You may not like it but I'm new at tricking so I like it very much.
Attached Files
Steelex - Simple Frontflitp.rpl (54.9 KB, 10 views)
Steelex - Better Frontflip.rpl (109.8 KB, 9 views)
Steelex - Do the Flips!.rpl (107.6 KB, 11 views)
Steelex - Flips Randomness.rpl (119.3 KB, 8 views)
Steelex - Run For Decap.rpl (152.9 KB, 9 views)
Free TC Here
Proud Member Of [TPC]
I liked "better frontflip" and "Do the flips," those were your best. Just need to work on your landings a bit.

Here's a new replay:
Attached Files
Hit.rpl (101.9 KB, 10 views)
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Lol, that was epic! I liked it alot, by the way there is a new replay... It's a flip too, I think this one is better, hope you like it!
Attached Files
Free TC Here
Proud Member Of [TPC]
well you've improve, I see that you're not swaying you're arms that much now and that you land on you're feet , thats good , I like the flip the second time I watched it frame by frame but you gotta work on you're hang time , hangtime - flow and time in the air but realisticly

here's a new replay of my doing some B-twists after a boom
Attached Files
#max- speed is what I need.rpl (244.0 KB, 6 views)
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

Max, that was epic I liket the B-twists so I made this.. And if you dont have the mod there it is.
Attached Files
HuxerFreerun2.tbm (1.3 KB, 4 views)
Free TC Here
Proud Member Of [TPC]
theres not as much to be judged in that replay , all you did is run and flip then fling you're self onto that vault area , the run was smooth I have to say , its good that you don't use verax run anymore .about the flip , it should be more realistic and also the hanging time of the flip should be longer , I don't like the way you used you're toes to flip . the landing wasn't how I would do it , you should've rolled the stand and run
5/10

heres a replay of me tricking , I have to say its my best tricking yet
Attached Files
#max- perfect zero .rpl (152.4 KB, 4 views)
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

Hey Nice Tricking! Check this out.. There are some flips, and I just made them I wanna sleep so they may be not very good cause Im sleeping at the moment and I didn't have energy when I made this replays.. So watch them and I go to sleep... Good Night
Attached Files
Steelex - Hanging Around.rpl (82.9 KB, 4 views)
Steelex - Heroic Jumps.rpl (132.0 KB, 4 views)
Steelex - Just Touched.rpl (85.2 KB, 4 views)
Free TC Here
Proud Member Of [TPC]