Ranking
Originally Posted by FuryBull View Post
About Carlton:
I tested him today, 'K he is not that confortable while fighting, as I can see he dont play too much time ago. He has style and that things, but he isnt that good at balancing. I give him a 6/10 for now, maybe I'll have to test him again.

ok, sorry but i didn't think you understand. i just meant i am not comfortable playing on a laptop, and i usually play at my home computer, which has a nice mouse. sorry for the misunderstanding, i just wanted to clear that up. i need to test again this time at my home computer, i am still getting used to this laptop here at my grandpa's house.
◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]
Ok, I shall add you to messenger. Do we need to arrange a time for testing or just whenever I see you around?

EDIT: Just had a REALLY good idea: why don't you change clan roster to clan toaster? Now you can see I am already thinking about breakfast. lol
Last edited by KPenguin12; Jan 17, 2009 at 12:18 PM.
HELP SAINTOWARYOUR HELP HERE IS NEEDED!
Super, stop double posting. KPenguin, you can do that but I'll not agree you cuz of your replays. lol
I'll test you at night, 07:00 PM GMT -3, 4:00 PM for who lives at USA.

@EDIT:
Carlton I can test you again but talk with Unite first, Im too much busy atm.
I just really wanted to interact with the clan more.
I'll post some later. Am I allowed to post in other threads to just get to know other people? :]
If you mean 4:00pm GMT then i am not available.
(I'm skiing)
Anytime from 7:00pm GMT onwards is good. Is that ok with you?
(Not too late though; I gotta come off at 8:30pm GMT) - Sorry if I'm not good with times. XD
HELP SAINTOWARYOUR HELP HERE IS NEEDED!
Ya 7:00 PM GMT I'll be online, at messenger, better you be online at messenger next time or I'll not be able to test you... lol
'K I tested KPenguin and he's a good player. I cant understand his style yet, but he's a cool guy. He plays well at betabox and at wushu as I have seen, and he's funny. lol
'K not too much bad things at this test... Actually a 8/10.

@EDIT:
Sorry for the double post I forget that. lol