Toribash
Well. Since you're gonna do a rotation, I'm gonna suggest morto_wip8.tbm. It's a striking mod where severing opponent's head, any part of the torso, arms or legs causes auto-win.
Attached Files
morto_wip8.tbm (17.8 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Odlov; Sep 2, 2016 at 06:44 AM.
and something completely different.

try to keep balance on a rolling ball.
at the end you crash into your opponent.
dq is the only way to win.
sounds much harder than it is.
Attached Files
oaky-dq-jousting.tbm (1.3 KB, 3 views)
evil Führer of Evil
idk if I'm keen on dq-jousting, seems pretty difficult. Fun mods are great but people get frustrated if they feel its crazy hard to do well - losing your streak because oaky-dq-jousting comes up isn't what most people would consider ideal.

Remember a lot of the guys playing in pubfeatured are <3rd dans.
Hm that's true. I will put in a 1k dojo as soon as I am home.
I think this will make it mor suitable for rather unexpierienced players.
evil Führer of Evil
pooshu is a new mod of mine, would probably work well in pubfeatured

it's basically a better and much more fun version of acroshu

i semi-finalized my nagamaki mod as well, I think that could do well in pubfeatured

both are relatively high on the recently uploaded modlist in case you need to find them
Try out spacekido.tbm aikido in a cube the size of the aikido dojo with 0 gravity and the walls act like the floors (will dq your body)
Last edited by dabarrett; Sep 18, 2016 at 01:29 AM.
A mod Im currently working on, samurai.tbm. I will put the mod in attachments, it basically is sort of like aikido with a larger ring, and in the center to the near interior edges is a plate you cant dq on, outside of the ring are static blades that are classified as weapons, 2 small trees that you can grab, and a rock that you can also grab. but you cannot grab the non-dq plate on the ground. 25 gravity, 350 match frames, 30 reaction time, and some weird turn frames.
Attached Files
samurai.tbm (2.8 KB, 4 views)