Endurance Onslaught 6.0
You have now proven that by the odds in an unarmed fight with no external equipment available a lion will defeat a human. Congratulations. But what are you trying to prove by the fact that lions can kill us? It does not make them superior to us in general, as if humans wanted it, all lions could be killed.
Obviously humans are not the physically the strongest species, but we have our brains to fight off stronger predators. That is why we're on the top of earth's food chain. Narrowing down the fight between a man and a lion to inside a cage proves lion's physical superiority in the area of strength, but human body is much more discrete and thus capable of doing things such as ruling over other species and traveling to the moon. Human evolution leading to our bodily and especially mental capabilities leave no chance for predators to hurt us. We have already proved that we are better at surviving than lions (not being proud of causing some rare species to go extinct because of our actions) and should that be enough to prove that we are STRONGER _overall_ in every meaning of the word, than lions?
Why are you discussing the obvious? Only someone with brain issues would suggest that a human can win a fight against a lion. And of course, we are superior to them in almost all other things but they beat us in brute strength, get over it.

Soul, contribute to the topic or don't post, nobody cares about your sub list, etc.

But I saw some post further back that suggested we are the strongest species in the whole universe. I highly doubt that.
piratez
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
Why are you discussing the obvious?

Only someone with brain issues would suggest that a human can win a fight against a lion.

The obvious here was that even though lions can tear humans to pieces without a diverse terrain and/or equipment available of which humans can make advantage of, it does not change the fact that we are more delicate and intelligent beings (when i think some persons this feels like overly generalizing, but basically, yeah). We adapt to different environments better and are able to reason strategies to fight off strong predators, which makes us in general more able of surviving, therefore, the strongest species on earth.

And of course, we are superior to them in almost all other things but they beat us in brute strength, get over it.

What do you mean get over with? The previous few posts were an argument considering these different aspects to determine the conclusive idea of which of the two is "better", so if you don't tend to read and/or understand the matters discussed, don't act like you know shit.

Soul, contribute to the topic or don't post, nobody cares about your sub list, etc.

Well, this I agree with.

But I saw some post further back that suggested we are the strongest species in the whole universe. I highly doubt that.

It is possible, but highly unlikely.

Last edited by Jire; Nov 14, 2011 at 11:08 PM.
What do you mean get over with? The previous few posts were an argument considering these different aspects to determine the conclusive idea of which of the two is "better", so if you don't tend to read and/or understand the matters discussed, don't act like you know shit.

I mean get over it as in, stop talking about it, move on with your lifes. We all already knew what the outcome of your useless/pathetic discussion was going to be. No need to get all disrespectful, and try not to quote in every single response that you make.

On another note, check this out.

It says that there will be absolute proof of alien existence in approxamitly 10 years.

If we manage to find some aliens, capture them and do some research on them maybe we can create a new race? lol.
piratez
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
I mean get over it as in, stop talking about it, move on with your lifes. We all already knew what the outcome of your useless/pathetic discussion was going to be. No need to get all disrespectful, and try not to quote in every single response that you make.

On another note, check this out.

It says that there will be absolute proof of alien existence in approxamitly 10 years.

If we manage to find some aliens, capture them and do some research on them maybe we can create a new race? lol.

Shut up. You're being disrespectful and pathetic, do not butt in a conversation when it is related to the topic and it is being discussed.
You need to think before you tell someone to "get on with their lives".

On a Note disregarding Simon's Stupidity, I find it unlikely we could get DNA from a Alien species and make a new race with it, infact, I think it very unlikely we will be able to communicate with an Alien Species.