Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
In the Singapore newspapers
THE GAME is in the local newpapers here!
Its because there is a Games Convention Asia this week... http://www.gc-asia.sg

Visitors are going to be checking out the forums too... you guys are going to be famous...lol
Attached Images
NabiNews.jpg (89.6 KB, 750 views)
ToriNews.jpg (83.7 KB, 608 views)
Originally Posted by Kitsune-sama View Post
Sick! We's is famous! But since we were all regged here first, naturally there'll be some sort of reward for us on the wii version. Rightrightright??

Umm... you're still a noob. They are people who have been here far longer than you. I doubt you'll get rewarded for it. The only rewards that I know of for being regged first are the old-school members when 3.0 comes out.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Anyone else remember when the "will there be a wii version?" type topics got relegated to the hall of shame / recycle bin? Now thats progress :P
Last edited by smeebob; Sep 19, 2007 at 11:33 PM. Reason: grammar bitch!
insert sig there
Originally Posted by HebrewHamr View Post
Umm... you're still a noob. They are people who have been here far longer than you. I doubt you'll get rewarded for it. The only rewards that I know of for being regged first are the old-school members when 3.0 comes out.

Heh, I know I know. But by the time the Wii version comes out, even members as new as me will have been here for awhile. Plus, I didn't say old members, I said members that registered and played here first. I never mentioned anything about how long you'd have to be registered to get anything special for Wii.

Anyway, this is all just speculation, and it really isn't all that important anyway.
A mouth full of words, yet you didn't say anything, interesting.
Either way IF there is a Wii version of toribash it has got to be just as good or better than what we have now, because if not, it isn't going to worth selling or producing. As of now i know of a few people who play it on the Wii, so thats a start.
Originally Posted by Project View Post
A mouth full of words, yet you didn't say anything, interesting.
Either way IF there is a Wii version of toribash it has got to be just as good or better than what we have now, because if not, it isn't going to worth selling or producing. As of now i know of a few people who play it on the Wii, so thats a start.

What do mean.. u know people who played toribash on the Wii..?
That didnt look like the version of toribash that we play with now any1 have any clues
The 1 and the only...me. I stole your Steaks