Ranking
My friend showed me the game, he quit not too long after I started though. I've tried getting several people to play but apparently people in NC don't like TB D:
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
Originally Posted by tacoBELL View Post
My friend showed me the game, he quit not too long after I started though. I've tried getting several people to play but apparently people in NC don't like TB D:

Have your little sister advertise in your stead. No would be able to say no to her adorable accent.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Guv_na View Post
Have your little sister advertise in your stead. No would be able to say no to her adorable accent.

goddamnpedophile

She's too lazy to do anything for me. She doesn't even do anything for herself.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
I've tried but only a few of them have been trying the game for a prolonged amount of time. And when I say "prolonged" I mean more than 1-2 weeks.
Originally Posted by Guv_na View Post
Maybe I'll use reverse psychology.

"This is Toribash. It is a game for super-elite geniuses in the field of physics. Only highly advanced minds like our own can comprehend this game. Do not try, your mind is not evolved enough to play."
It sure would make me look cool too. L_L

Ahah, can i steal your technique? I'm sure it would get nice results with some people.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
I showed it to around 5 ppl

most gave it up after minutes/hours, but :

1 got black belt, and even (!!) bought 50 and 100 booster!

and second was playing with me from time to time and he was ...idk...blue belt? And I have got no idea is he still playing sometimes
||Donate me ^^|| Proud member of [Addicted]||10th DAN||Buy TC here!